Chapter 9

Avelyn's Point Of View:

I woke up early the next morning because of the loud thunderstorms and immediately stood up. I always wanted to make the perfect lightning picture. I quickly put on some red sweats, white sneakers a gray crop-top and a graphic hooded windbreaker. I threw my hair into a bun and grabbed my Canon EOS. I wished, that I'd have the Fuji instax mini 8. The pics would be stunning. I silently walked down since it was 6 a.m and was happy to see my repaired Vespa. I hesitated to take her, because I didn't want my blue baby to get wet and walked. After an hour or so I arrived at a little hill. I hiked on the top and hid myself under a big oak tree. I know that this isn't safe, but the lightnings were far away. Luckily I didn't step forward, because there was a big canyon. I enjoyed the weather and giggled every time I heard a thunder. I really like those kind of storms. I then, safe from the rain, took out my camera and started to shoot pics. Yes! I got a lightning! I didn't know if it was good though and did more. I exhaled deeply as I remembered that I took my sketchbooks, too. I took the one for nature drawings out and tried to draw the place where I was right now. It was really beautiful . The big dark clouds that were hanging above me were trying to break through the safe branches of the tree and the water that easily flowed over the summit stones of the canyon.

„BOOH!"

I screamed and turned around. Guess what dickhead wanted to act like a little 3 year old kid. "Jason" I whined and slapped his chest. He bursted out in laughter and I couldn't help but grin, too. He was so childish. "It's not funny." I pouted and tried to regain my mad expression. He poked my creek and grinned. I stuck my tongue out ( not childish at all ) and turned around to draw the last lines. I felt Jason sit down beside me and peek on my sketch. "Woah, you're good." He admitted and I smiled shyly and blushed. "Thank's" I whispered and didn't dare to look at him. Him saying that I was good at something was different and I have no idea why. He tugged my hair behind my ear so that he could see my face. "Are you blushing?" He asked teasingly and I turned my head away. "Noooo." "Awww. That's cute." "It's not." He didn't argue back and looked down the canyon. "Aren't you scared to be here? I mean like in the thunder, in front of a canyon, under an old tree and stuff like that?" He asked. "No. I like thunderstorms and I finally took the lightning pic. I was dying to do it because it's hard." I said and clasped my hands together. Why was I even telling him this? He didn't ask what I did here. He just smiled at me. "I bet that he pics you took from me were better and you know that I'm hard, too." I blushed even harder and hid my face. I know, how he meant it, but he said it like this on purpose. "Gosh. You're unbelievable." "Oh, c'mon. We both know that I was hard." I glared at him. Why is he doing it? "And I was moving so fast..." He came closer and looked down at my lips. He then licked his and put his holy fingers on my face. (Note: for all the girls who love his fingers) I gulped down and closed my eyes. "I just want to go back. Wanna come with me?" I asked with a shaky voice. He cleared his voice and stood up. "Yeah. Why not? I was actually looking for you." He said and we went down the hill together. I hated the awkward silent that took over us. "Sooo, I have some blankets. I don't want you to wet my whole car.""He finally said something. I looked up and saw a white Ferrari 458 italia. Wow. I didn't know that he got such a car. "Oh, I didn't realize that you came by car." I admitted and he chuckled while he took out some blankets for me. He didn't take one for himself though. Guess his car wasn't that important. I opened the door for me and I sat down. It smelled nice. A mix of cars and Jason and the inside was very beautiful. He jogged over to his side and started the engine. After 3 minutes we already arrived and I wish that I could spank Jason.

Uh, not because I like spanking people, but because he sped down the road like a freak. He laughed every time I squealed. Asshole. We went in and: "What the fuck Avelyn? Where the fuck were you? I fucking looked for you all the time! I thought, that someone kidnapped you." Tyler exclaimed and threw his hands in the air. "Stop cursing." I muttered and heard Jason's husky chuckle behind me. Even his voice was hot. What the hell. "Argh, Jason!! Why didn't you tell me that you found her? You should have-" "No, he shouldn't" I interrupted him. "You seriously thought, that I was being kidnapped? You're worse that an overprotective security bot." I argued and walked to my room. I really needed to take off those wet clothes. I stripped down and put on a white asymmetrical hem sweatshirt together with black skinnys and red matte Dr.Martens. I blow-dried my hair and wanted to go down again, but that didn't happen so quickly. I felt long fingers wrapped around my wrist and Jason pushed me against the wall. Of course it's Jason. His body was pressed against mine and my heart began to race. I smirked down at me and I blushed. Stupid blush. Why am I blushing?

"Why do you always get so nervous around me?" He asked and looked deeply into my eyes. I blushed even more and turned my head away. "I don't" I muttered and heard his low husky chuckle. He bent over until his lips touched my ear. "I don't believe you princess." He raspily stated and I could feel his tongue on my skin as he moist his plump pink lips. An excitement rushed through my body and I tried to steady my breaths. What am I even doing? Can't I talk or what? I mimicked his smirk and bent over too, so that my nose touched his wing tattoo on his neck. "Well, that's not my problem." I calmly said and pushed him away. I stalked down and could literally feel his surprised gaze on me.

I walked down without turning back and tried to not think about Jason. Tyler calmed down. Good for me. I grabbed some snacks and plopped down on the sofa. Minutes later Jason came down, too, but he didn't even look at me. I smirked. One point for me McCann. He sat down on the other couch and tipped something on his phone. "Hey Ave. Don't forget that Brandon's coming today"Tyler reminded me and I nodded.

I was too concentrated on my lifesaving food to answer.

I saw Jason tense up a bit, but he relaxed as he saw me staring at him. Without furthermore I ate my food. Now I could start the day.

*Pling* I took out my smartphone and looked down at the message...

Note: Do you know who texted?