Chapter 18

Jason's Point Of View:

Hopefully she really forgave me.

I don't wanna loose her.

I never had her.

I have to get her.

I was outside fixing my matte blue Lamborghini as Avelyn came out. "Hey Jase." Jase, god damn it. Why do I feel so happy, when she says that. I could feel the spark- no, there are no sparks. I'm not watching sappy shit. Where did I get the sparks from? "Morning Lynn." She smiled. "About yesterday I-" "No, it's okay. Really." She interrupted. "So, what are you doing?"

"Something's wrong with my baby." I replied and she giggled. I smirked. "Wanna help me with that?" "Yeah, why not?" I raised an eyebrow since I meant it as a joke. Girls and cars? Nope. She bent over beside me and I was surprised as she, not only found the problem, but even fixed it. I whistled quietly. Yes, that was a sexist thought. I'm taking it all back. "Not bad." She smirked up at me.

"Tyler and me used to help his dad with fixing cars. We had a lot of fun doing so and I just love the smell of petrol. I think that's why I started. The smell was like a drug and I had no idea where it was coming from. Tyler's Dad explained it to me and took me to his garage. He often helped other people, fixing their cars without taking any money and because I liked it, me and Tyler did it. Of course his dad always checked our work, but he was basically doing nothing. I've seen so many cars in my life and I know how they work. I love your cars. We fixed a Lamborghini or Ferrari once in a while, not so often of course because the owner were always super careful with their 'baby's'"

She giggled adorable and I flashed her a smile. "So you like my cars?" "I freaking love them." I smirked down at her. Is that a plus for me? "But I'm not a gold digger, so if I'd like a guy but he hasn't the money for a nice car, I'd still like him. Same with douche bags who have amazing cars: they're still douche bags." She quickly explained and I sighed.

No plus for me then.

We went back in the house, drank some juice and then walked up to take a shower. I stood under the hot water and thought about Avelyn. Of course. She was so beautiful and funny, I really like her. I like her way too much.

I put shampoo in my hair and kept thinking about her smile, her laugh, her voice, her eyes, her lips, her hair, her way of thinking and her amazing body. Honestly, I think that I would like her if she was ugly, her personality kills it, but oh my lord her body is a wonderland.

Perfect curves that could beat all the sluts I've been with. She knows how to dress properly, cute and yet sexy. She expresses herself with her clothing.

Oh, and just the thought of her being in the other bathroom right now, completely naked and with water tripping down her face and sliding along her beautiful curves was making me feel some kinda way. I imagined her here with me, her hot body pressed closely to mine...

"Fuck" I muttered as I felt an oh-so-known movement from my dick. Why isn't she here? I sighed frustrated and walked out of the shower as I finished to take care of my problem. Sagging shorts, red t-shirt and a pair of gold chains made it. I slipped on a pair of slip-on Vans and walked out in the bright hallway. Exactly then I saw her walking out of her room.

No one's here. Now or never asshole.

"Umm Lynn?" "Yeah?" Her angelic voice asked and she stopped in front of me. Why didn't she just kept on walking? Why the fuck did she hear me? And: How the fuck am I going to ask her? 

Really great thinking through McCann, if you mess this shit up you gonna be sad forever because you know that she's everything in your life. You don't have anything else. And It'll be awkward for both of you. Try to not screw up.