Chapter 5

Avelyn's point Of View:

I woke up feeling relieved because I finally cried. I stood up and went to my closet to pick some of my brought clothes and then I walked into the bathroom for the first time. It was breathtaking. The soothing darkish light was changeable in all the colors.

I big bathtub, that more likely looked like a whirlpool, a shower cubicle a large mirror with a lot of space for my supplies underneath. I honestly couldn't ask for more. It was even comfortable ( I usually don't feel comfortable in big rooms, so yeah ). I just took an easy shower and changed into some grey sweats an a black tight crop-top. I then curled my hair slightly and applied make-up focusing on the eyes. I then took my white Supras and put them on. I know that there are more boys wearing them than girls, but I actually like them.

They are really comfortable. After checking my outfit in the mirror I felt that something missed, so I painted my nails black, put some rings on and my charm bracelet. With that I felt ready to face this day and made my way to the kitchen. Or at least where I thought where it was. This house was, as I already said multiple times, really big and I had no idea where the rest of the rooms were. I turned a few times and realized that probably went in the wrong direction.

Sighing I sat down and leaned my head against the wall. Ugh, why?

"What's up Tyler's cousin?" I heard a childish voice from above me. I opened my eyes and looked at the boy who just talked to me. He had his hands in the pockets of his denim pants and he wore a pink shirt. That kind of pink, that looks really good on boys. Even though he looked like 15 I could still recognize abs underneath his shirt and on his arms.

His blond hair was fixed in a loose pony tail and his purple eyes stared at me nicely. Purple again? Really?

"Hey" I replied and forced a little smile on my lips.

"Do you know where the kitchen is?" He chuckled. "Yeah, c'mon, I'll show you." He said and held his hand out to lift me up.

"I'm Luc." He introduced himself

"I'm Ave-"

"I know."

"But you just said Ty-"

"I know." He interrupted me again and looked at me with sheepishly.

"How ol-" I started and guess what, he interrupted me again.

"I'm fourteen and I know, that I'm attractive. No need to tell me, but you're a little too old." He winked at me an flashed me a grin. God, why were they all so cocky. But actually, he was attractive. I just didn't pay a lot attention because I'm eighteen a I'm not a creep.
( I obviously am I creep cuz I was looking at his abs. No need to tell me, ok? I'm just trying to make me look good )

"Soooo" he said as he hopped down the stairs with his light brown Timberlands.

"You hungry? Because I am. Hope they have Capri Sun and sandwiches with cheese and Oreos" I gulped down "Is that what you guys are eating? Salty sandwiches with sweet chocolate and milk crackers on top?" I asked.

He laughed a cute laugh, which was showing his dimples. "I already heard that you're cute n' funny. I am the only one eating those, what do they always say, weird things. Trust me. They're not weird at all. You just have to try" Cute and funny? I wonder who said that.

"They are weird. Trust me. They'd be even weirder, if I'd eat them. I won't just try." I mimicked the last sentences and he laughed again. "I like you." He stated and now it was my turn to laugh "Thank you." We finally arrived in the giant kitchen which was connected to the living room. "Sorry" Luc said