Chapter 23

Avelyn's Point Of View:

The next few days passed by and I just wasn't feeling it. I felt numb and I knew that the rest of the gang saw it, too. The girls tried to cheer me up before they all went on a mission with Jason. I stayed at home with Za and he didn't left my side. "You look tired." He stated. "Yeah I didn't sleep that much."

"No, not sleepy. Tired."

I gulped down and quickly went into my room. What was happening? Why didn't I have myself under control? I hope that Jason wouldn't see what Za did... It would make him feel horrible and he shouldn't have to worry that much about me. He has things to do. I quickly turned on a random TV channel and made myself comfortable before slowly drifting into sleep.

Jason's Point Of View:

I felt Lynn getting more depressed day by day and I had no idea what to do. After I came back from the mission and Za told me that she's really not okay I knew that I had to do something huge to change her mood. I made a few calls and jogged up to her room. She was sleeping in her bed.

That was one of the things. She didn't sleep with me anymore and preferred to sleep in the bed she almost got raped in. I gulped down hard and walked over to her beautiful body lying still under the covers. My angel.

I caressed her cheek and then tapped over to her closet. I took out some suitcases and packed everything I saw and liked. Also make-up and other similar essential. She didn't need her pads though, her period was over. Lastly I packed in her cameras and some sketchbooks and a good collection of pens, pencils and colors. I smiled as I saw her two favorite books and took them, too. I then closed the suitcases and carried them downstairs to my big SUV.

Just then one of my more 'unknown' gang members came and passed me a pair of keys and two tickets. He nodded respectfully and disappeared again. I tucked the things into my back pocket and 5 men came in my direction. "Hello boss, which cars do you want to take with you?" A tall blond one asked. "Fav lambo, fav Ferrari and Audi." I ordered and turned on my heels. I packed two suitcases for myself, too and put them next to Avelyn's.

Time to get my princess.

Avelyn's Point Of View:

I woke up because I felt a known movement. My eyes fluttered open and I saw that I was in a car. "You look adorable when you're confused and sleepy." I heard my favorite voice say next to me and I snapped my head in Jason's direction. "Where are we going?" I asked still confused. "Somewhere where you can forget all of the Gang shit and just relax babygirl." He said and smiled at me mysteriously.

I rolled my my eyes but a smile still crept onto my lips as I leaned into his direction and quickly pecked his cheek. His face lit up and he looked at me with so much love that I melted away. What did I do to deserve him? He focused on the road again and grabbed my hand. He held it until we reached our destination. Where are we?

Around 100 men where standing in front of the car. They all had suits and sunglasses on. I looked scared at Jason and he chuckled at my expression. "Calm down, just some of my people."

Holy mother of Pizza's. Just some of his people?!

As he stepped out they all nodded at the same time. What were they? Fucking bots? Okay, I'll just stay in here. Jason turned around and chuckled as he noticed that I was still in the car. He walked over to my door and pulled it open.

He took my hand and winked at me before pulling me out. It was completely quiet and the place where we parked was a high cement platform. Not one other human being was here. Everything was empty. I could feel the curiosity burning through the mens sunglasses and I felt uncomfortable under their gaze. Jason held my lower back and led me in their direction. They immediately split up. 20 walked over to our car and the rest of them followed us.