Chapter 7

Avelyn's Point Of View:

The first thing I heard was the ringtone from FaceTime. I groaned and checked who it could be: Brandon. My mood went up from 'why-am-I-even-alive-if-I-just-don't-breathe-then-I-could-sleep-forever' to 'whoooho-Brandi-is-calling-me' ( friendshipgoals I know ) I swiped to accept and immediately saw Brandon looking at me cheerfully. "Hey giiirl! How ya doin'?" "Fine, fine. How about ya?" He chuckled as he heard my hoarse voice. '"Waking up so late?" He asked "You woke me up, bitch" I groaned and earned his laughter. "Sooo, where's my lil' princess at?" "I am at Tyler's. Or wait, more at Jason's." I added and he looked at me confused. "Who's Jason?" He asked me confused. He knew about Jason and I talking at Starbucks and all, but just like me he probably didn't expected that "You know who. It's so weird. They're all weird, but actually nice." "Nice? They're killing people Ave." He argued "I know. I know. But Tyler is my family. I trust him." "Alriiiight. Promise me just one thing" "What is it?" I wondered. "Promise me that you'll design some more Manga clothes for me." He said in a serious tone and I giggled. "Of course, Mr.Brandon." I said and saluted. He grinned "Biaatch" I heard him yell before he just disconnected. That bitch. I chuckled.

I locked my phone and stood up to put on some different clothes. Before that, I went to the bathroom to shower quickly. As I finished and started to dry myself with a towel I heard someone open the door behind me. Gasping I turned around and wrapped the towel as quickly as possible around my body, before I met Jason's smirking face. "Morning hottie. Mind if I join you?" He asked and his smirk grew wider as he examined my still exposed skin. Was he kidding me? Who allowed him to walk in? I was sure, that I had locked the door and why does he come in here. There are like 16 other bathrooms in this house. "Yes, I do mind. Now get the hell out of here!" I shouted. Sorry, but I don't appreciate it when people disrespect my privacy. "Sorry." He said chuckling and threw his hands in the air while looking down at me innocently. I rolled my eyes and tried to push him out. "Woah, woah, woah. Chill. I'm going, okay." He grinned and walked out. "By the way," He called out loudly "Nice body. Wouldn't mind waking up to it in the morning." He's such a jerk. Cute? I really thought that? He's not cute at all. I walked out and opted for black shorts, a black tee, water blue Speckle Jersey Old Skool Vans, burgundy matte lipstick, a rosé choker, a buns, some mascara and finally a khaki bomber jacket. I then hopped down the stairs ( even louder, because of Brandon ) and tried to not think about the incident in the bathroom, which wasn't quite easy, because I already saw Jason smirking at me. "Why are you so happy puppet?" Tyler asked me surprised. "Brandon called and we FaceTimed!" I cheered and danced around like a fool. "I miss him so, so much Tyler. Can he please come over sometime?" I asked with a pleading look on my face. "Yeah, why not. He probably knows everything about us by now." He grinned and smacked the back of my head lightly. "You know, that we don't have secrets Ty." "GOALS AF" He yelled before he disappeared upstairs. I rolled my eyes and turned around. Jason stood there. His jaw and fists were clenched. His eyes had an unnatural black color and he stared at me intensely.

Note: Okay, what's wrong with Jason all of sudden? His moods are annoying. This was just a little filler and I am thinking about updating another chapter tomorrow or even today! There will be a lot of new stuff in the next one and believe me when I say: It'll be creepy at the end!