Chapter 10

From: Brandon To: Avelyn

Can't wait to see ya bitch!

xx

I giggled and decided to make a voice mail. I clicked on the microphone. "How bout you call me? I know that you'll come soon, but I miss your voice." I said and sent it. I looked up and saw Tyler grinning at me. "Ty. You sure, that we can trust that douche? I mean. I know that she told him where she is, but I feel like he shouldn't come here bro. Maybe he'll bring the cops." Jason suddenly spoke up and I furrowed my brows. Brandon would never bring the cops. "Chill dude. Since when are you scared because of some cops. Plus, he wouldn't tell. I know him. He's cool." Jason only scoffed and I rolled my eyes. What is his problem. He doesn't even know him.

Jason's Point Of View:

I should really stop to mind her fucking business. She showed me that she didn't care. I really had issues. I never felt like that... I think that something's wrong with me. First I wanted to call a doctor without meeting one. I mean, we have a private doc but I wanted to know how bad it was before I'd go and see him. I stood up and passed by the annoyed Avelyn. She's adorable when she's annoyed. And sexy, but that something else. I walked up and called a doctor. "Hello, how can I help you?" A definitely older woman said. "Uh, so I only wanted to know how bad it was.... The illness, I think." "Of course. Can you tell me how you feel? Do you have an headache or-" "No, no headache." I interrupted her getting angry. I didn't like wasting my time. I could kill someone in this time. "It's just, when I see her or think about her, I kinda feel weird. I feel happy and excited and there's this hot rush in my head, so that I can't concentrate on something else. I'm even nice to her." I heard the woman chuckle. "What's so funny?" I spat and was two seconds away from smashing my phone. I wanted to know how bad it was and not, if it was funny or not. "I'm sorry" She said „but I don't think, that I can't help you young man." She admitted still sounding amused. "Why? Is it that bad?" I asked her. "No, no. If I were you, I'd ask her out." What? "You're in love son." With that, she hung up.

Oh my god, it's even worse than I thought...

Wait, what? In love? Hell nah. Jason McCann can't love and no one can love Jason McCann. That's how it works and I can't change it. I don't want to change it, because it would only cause problems in my Gang. Suddenly I smelled house made Burgers. It had to be Lynny. I smiled as I pictured her at the stove. She's always so concentrated when she's cooking. I love watching her, especially when she doesn't know that I am there. Fuck, I'm such a creep. I should stop stalking and thinking about how adorable she is all the time. But she is. I growled and tugged at the ends of my hair. I heard the door open loudly and and then a squeal. "Hey girl. How ya doin'? Fuck, I can't even greet ya normally cuz I'm so freaking happy." This had to be Brandon. Her annoying boyfriend. Why did she have one? She deserves to be happy. She's so beautiful and understanding. Just too precious for this world. Why did I feel angry then? The pang in my chest was always there when I thought about the douche of boyfriend she has. I should be her fucking boyfriend, not him. I should make her happy and not that piece of- What the hell is wrong with me? I angrily stomped down the stairs. "Hiii" I heard a male voice greet me. "Bye" I spat through gritted teeth. I didn't even look at him properly, but what I saw was his abs. Guess this isn't my plus either. I chose my leopard printed Audi R8 and raced down the roads while I gripped the wheel tightly.

I don't love her.

I drove back home and stepped in the enorm living room. Lynn was sitting on Brandon's lap and showed him the eyeliner she bought. Why didn't she show it to me? I could look at it too for gods sake. I laid down on the opposite of them and took out my phone. Silence was evident. Guess I was the bad guy here, too. "Uhh, I'll go to try it out." Brandon said and pecked her cheeks. She smiled at him and nodded. I've had enough. I growled and stormed out through the glass back door outside. "Wait!" I heard her angelic voice behind me, but I continued walking. I passed the pools and ran to the bridge over the lake. She looked at me without saying a word, but then. "Do yo wanna eat one of my Burgers?" She asked shyly and I smiled. Luckily I now stood with my back to her. How did she know that she shouldn't ask? I almost turned around to agree, but then I remembered that asshole who's in my house right now. I clenched my fists and turned around. "Shouldn't Brandon eat your Burgers? Maybe you could feed him all cute and romantic." I glared at her. She looked at me in disbelieve before she burst out in laughter. What the fuck. "Omg! Jason! Are you jealous?" Yes. "NO!" "Omg, you really are." Yes I am baby. "No I'm not!!" She wiped her tears of laughter and and took a breath. This isn't even funny. "So you think that Brandon's my bf." It sounded more like a statement so I just shrugged. I didn't like wasting my words. "And you think, that my boyfriend would greet me with a 'Hey girl!' or 'Hey bitch!' and would then go up to the bathroom to try out the eyeliner I bought him?" "What?" I didn't understand? Why is he greeting her like a girl and why is he trying out eyeliner. He's not trying out eyeliners. He's a boy. She's supposed to wear it, not him. Not that boys can't wear eyeliners... Or was she more the boy in their relationship? Okay, she's definitely not a boy. In any way. "Jason" She put on that voice, moms where using when they're trying to explain their kiddos, that 1+1 is 2 and not 18 and 13 and 6 and 2 and 77. "He's gay." He's not... Is he? Oh shit. He's gay. I mean, it's not a bad thing, it's the best thing that ever happened to me! He's not her boyfriend and she didn't talk about other people so that means she doesn't has a boyfriend. And that means, that she's single and that means, that she's. Shut up Jason. No one is yours and she isn't either, yet. Nooo, never. But never say never. Fuck off.— Why am I talking with myself... "So he's not your boyfriend" I couldn't help, but sound relieved. "No, he isn't" She giggled. "So, do you wanna eat one of my Burgers now?" I nodded and smiled her, before I took her hand. We walked back. Hand in hand and she didn't reject. Score.

I couldn't help but smile like a fool.

Note: Aww, isn't he cute? Okay, so he really called the doc lmao.No "S" in here... But trust me, he wasn't just a distraction. Let's see what happens in the next chapter :)