Chapter 6

Avelyn's Point Of View:

I woke up feeling the hot sun on my face. I quickly stood up and walked into my bathroom, because I wanted to take a long relaxing bath. I really needed this right now. After I finished I stepped out and wrapped myself into a towel. Then I walked straight to my closet to pick an outfit. We were going shopping today and since it was really warm, I decided to wear a dress. It was a light blue off shoulder dress that reached slightly over my mid-tights.

I placed some make-up on my face, this time with reddish lipstick and let my hair open. I put on metallic sliders and grabbed my black bucket bag before I jumped down the stairs. And don't ask me why I was jumping like a three year old, instead of just walking down.

I walked into the kitchen and immediately stopped death in my tracks. Jason was the only one in the kitchen. He stood by the stove and made pancakes. Even though I found it immensely attractive when boys cooked, that wasn't my point for staring at him.

He had his fucking shirt off and oh my god, he was hot. I looked at his well built chest that was lightly covered with tattoos. His arms were covered in ink and his biceps tensed every time he flipped a pancake.

His hair was in its usual quiff and I saw his chiseled jaw perfectly. His red shorts sagged and I could define the brand Calvin Klein on his white boxers. He licked his plump, soft looking lips occasionally which made him even sexier.

I wish, that I could stroke his abs- wait, what was I even thinking about?

I mentally slapped myself and thanked god that Jason hadn't notice me yet. I awkwardly cleared my throat and threw my bag on one of the barstools. Jason turned around and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. Even his voice was sexy. What's wrong with me? His gaze travelled up and down my body.

"I like your dress. It's pretty." He complimented me while smiling. Okay, he was not in his asshole mood today, but why did he have to say that. I blushed hard and turned my face away from him.

"Thanks. I like you're, umm, shorts" I mumbled. That was the most stupid thing I've ever said.

I heard him chuckle and I blushed even more, looking down to his black Supras. "Aww" He cooed and gently wrapped his strong arms around me, still chuckling. "Don't be embarrassed. That was really adorable." I breathed in his scent but there was something else. It smelled burned.
"Uh, Jason?"
"Hmm?" He mumbled softly into my hair. God he's the adorable one here.
"I think you're pancakes are burning" I admitted innocently.
"Shit" I heard him mutter under his breath as he turned around to the stove. I giggled and sat on a barstool. He turned around as he heard my giggle and something sparkled in his eyes before he flashed me a goofy grin and turned around again. Cutie.

"Fuck. That happens, when you wanna surprise a girl with breakfast. Just completely embarrass yourself, McCann." He mumbled.

It probably wasn't his attention for him to hear this, but I still did. Was he talking about me? "What girl?" I asked.

"What do mean?" He asked me surprised and turned around to face me.

"You just said, that you wanted to make breakfast for a girl, right?" I looked at him as adorably innocent as I could. I knew, that he would be flustered. I saw a little blush creep onto his neck as he scratched it.

"Umm, it was for you?" It sounded more like a question, but that was okay. He made my day. Honestly. I couldn't believe that he was seriously blushing. The tough guy was blushing in front of a girl. This time I wrapped my arms around him.

"Aww, is the wittle McCann bwushing?" I asked in a baby voice. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. He wrapped his arms around my torso and then they travelled down until they reached my thighs. I gasped slightly, because I had no idea what he was doing. He lifted me up and and sat me back on the barstool.