Chapter 24

Avelyn's Point Of View:

It was as if like I was a mom from a 4 year old boy. I took the sauce away from him and he pouted with his mouth that was full of the white béchamel. I wiped his mouth with paper and he pecked my nose "Ya know I can do that by myself, right?" "I'm not sure..." I trailed off and he fake gasped. I started to do the lasagna by myself and he hugged me from behind watching everything I do and caressing my stomach. After we ate we walked up the huge staircase and stepped into our bedroom. I was starstruck again. I walked over to the closet so that I could change but Jason's teasing voice stopped me

Jason's Point Of View:

"Change in front of me." I said teasingly and she stopped dead in her tracks her head snapped in my direction and her face showed confusion. I obviously didn't mean it seriously but her reaction was golden as fuck. I grinned in her direction and took my phone out waiting for her to move on into the closed and close the door behind her, but that didn't happen. She slowly walked back until she stood in front of our king sized bed. I licked my lips and looked up. No way. As she slowly lifted one side of her shirt my eyes almost fell out.

She wasn't playing. She slowly pulled it over her head and her hair immediately fell on her dark blue bra. Her hip bones were showing because her denim shorts hung low. I gulped down hard as she started to unbutton her shorts and I slightly shifted in place she smirked at me as she let them fall and put on knee on the bed. She climbed up and positioned herself in front of me. She then unclasped her bra and slowly let it fall down her shoulders. My breath hitched and straighten my back in a quick movement. She giggled quietly and leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

Holy motherfucking shit. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her soft lips on my skin, feeling my bulge gutting bigger by every second that passed. She moved backwards and stood in front of the bed again. I sighed in content because I knew that she would stopped teasing me, but that thought changed as she traced her fingers on the outline of her panties. Oh my lord, is she actually going to take them off? She isn't.

I was wrong.

She slid them down her long tanned legs and was now fully exposed in front of me. I opened my mouth and closed it again. She was so beautiful. I couldn't handle myself. She turned around and bent down to pick up her clothes. That's it. I moaned loudly and before she could react I grabbed her hips and threw her on the bed. "What do you think you're doing, huh?" I asked, my voice deep. I heard her gulping down and smirked. She leaned forward to my ear. "You asked for it baby, now deal with it." She half moaned quietly and then pushed me off and bent down to pick up her clothes again. She put them in place and then walked back to me still naked.

"Can I get your shirt?" She asked innocently and I gave it to her. She could've asked me to chop my balls off and I'd do it. I struggled with taking my shorts off and she giggled. Oh shit, I'm not blushing. "Don't laugh at me, it's your fault." I pouted and pointed with my finger on her. "Come on, I'll help you take them off." She sat on her knees and put my shorts off. Let's not act that having her in that position didn't affect me because I just felt my pre-cum and she could clearly see it. She licked her lips and slowly stood up again. "Don't you uhh wanna take care of that?" asked and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I shrugged not telling her the real reasons.

1. My hand doesn't do it anymore, I need like 40 mins or more

2. I didn't want her sitting here and hear me jack off in the bathroom.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Isn't it uncomfortable?" I shrugged again and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Answer Jason." She demanded.