Do something with me

Y/n's POV:
The sunlight creeps trough the opened windows, letting the warm air of this beautiful summer Sunday surround Shawn's and my shared bedroom.

Sighing, I let your fingertips quickly travel over the keyboard, trying to work on my exam which is due tomorrow. I reach to the night table to get my cup of coffee, noticing it's almost empty.

Stretching, I look over to my still peacefully sleeping boyfriend. Half of his face pressed into the pillow, his mouth a bit open, hair adoringly messy and his breath slow and steady. I smile contently, running my fingers through his soft curls, careful not to wake him up.

After getting another coffee, I sit on the bed again and continue to write my exam. School can be so exhausting! Especially when it's the end of the senior year.

A quiet hum leaves Shawn's lips as he starts to wake up. I keep my eyes focused on this damn exam, hearing a groan followed by the ned moving. „Good Morning beautiful." Shawn mumbles still half asleep.

„Morning." I answer, typing as fast as possible. „Hmm." he hums and I could feel the bed moving. „Already studying? Can't we cuddle first?" Shawn asks, rubbing his tired eyes. His deep, slightly raspy morning voice, making my heart flutter.

„I can't now." I state. „You can finish it later, pleaseee." Shawn whines, hugging my side. I shove his arm away, so that I could type again. „I want to finish it now Shawn." He sighs, laying back down.

I reach over to my now full coffee cup and was about to drink as Shawn takes it from me. „How many cups did you already have today?" he asks, raising his eyebrows. I look him in the eyes for the first time today, stroking through my hair tiredly.

„That's the third." I answer, grabbing the cup and taking a long sip. „That's not good for you." Shawn scolds, tapping my nose as he props himself up on his arms. „Sorry mom." I say, rolling my eyes. Shawn lets out a deep laugh, making my knees weak. Good thing that I'm not standing.

I would lie if I say that his shirtless body doesn't have an affect on but I have to concentrate now. „How long are going to need till you can finally pay attention to me?" Shawn sighs, putting his head onto my shoulder.

„If you keep distracting me about two hours and if not maybe one." I answer. „One hour?" Shawn asks, letting himself fall onto the bed again. „That's too long!" he whines.

„Shawn..." I grumble, massaging the sides of my head. „You are honestly tugging on my nerves right now! I have to finish this till tomorrow, so please let me work now." I say annoyed.

„Sorry." he mumbles, watching me from his lying position. „Stop that." I say, sighing heavily. „Stop what?" „Looking like a little puppy so I stop writing and cuddle with you." I answer, shaking my head.

Shawn sighs sadly, rolling onto his back and grabs his phone. After about 40 minutes, Shawn starts again with his complaining.

„Y/nnnn." he mutters, putting his head between my stomach and my laptop, wrapping his arms around me. „Shawn... can you stop?" „I'm bored. Do something with me." he pouts, looking up to me.

„Like what?" I mumble, trying to continue my exam. „Make out with me." Shawn says, his irresistible lips turning into a smirk. „No." I state, trying to shove his head away but he's faster.

My laptop gets pulled off my lap as he carefully places it on the other night table and turns back to me. Grabbing my arms, he climbs on top of me and pins them above my head. „I still haven't gotten my good morning kiss." he says smiling and leans down to connect our lips.

I give in and kiss him back, his soft lips playing with mine. His left arm leaves my wrist as he strokes down my side, driving under the shirt I'm wearing and resting on my hip. Shawn draws circles on my bare skin as the kiss gets more and more passionate.

His right hand intertwining with mine, still placed above my head, my right one tangling into his hair to softly pull on the roots. Shawn hums into the kiss, biting my bottom lip gently. I know he loves when I do that.

Before the kiss could get too heated. I push him off me and stand up to get my laptop. „Hey!" Shawn whines again. „I wasn't finished."

„I'm not finished either because you keep bugging me! You got your kiss now so let me work." I say, ruffling his hair. He sticks his bottom lip out and crosses his arms. „Shawn." I chuckle. He's such a child sometimes.

„But..." „No Shawn." Again he pulls my laptop away, pushing me a bit down. Then he lays his head on my stomach. „You can put the laptop on my back and I can still cuddle with you while you finish." He explains, smiling up to me.

„Fine." I giggle, putting my hand back into his hair. „Yeah... you can do that too." he mumbles satisfied. Another half an hour passes and I finish my exam.

„Finally!" Shawn exclaims as I put the closed laptop away. My stomach growls which makes Shawn chuckle. „Hungry?" he asks, kissing my stomach under the large shirt. „I'm starving! It's already one o'clock." I sigh, rubbing my eyes.

„Let's order pizza?" Shawn asks, starting to kiss along my jaw and neck. „Mhm." I agree, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips on my skin.

„You know... I love you. When you are not working." he mumbles the last part but I understand him anyways. „I love you too Shawn." I response laughing.

Hope you like it!🥀☺️