I need you #1

Your POV:
„Come on just do it." Shawn says, holding the black blindfold in front of my face. I cross my arms, pinching my eyes at him. „Why do I need that? I thought we are going on a date." „We are but please. It's a surprise." Shawn pouts, showing me his adorable puppy eyes. „Fine. Don't make me regret it." I mutter, letting him tie the blindfolded behind my head. „You trust me, don't you?" He whispers, placing a quick kiss below my ear. „Yes." I answer. „Perfect. Wait a moment." Shawn says, letting me stand there besides the car in complete darkness since it's already night. „Let's go." Shawn takes my hand, leading me to wherever we are going. After a while I hear the crashing of waves, causing me to smile instantly. „We are on the beach." I say, starting to take the blindfold off as we come to a stop. „Well, I couldn't really hide that but I hope you still like the surprise." Shawn smiles, looking at me unsurely. „Shawn if I like it? That's honestly amazing. I love it." I breath out, letting my eyes wander over the picnic blanket pillows and fairy lights he set up.
„You are the best boyfriend a girl could ever wish for. How did I get so lucky?" I ask, a smile tugging on the corners of my mouth as I wrap my arms around his neck. „Baby, I'm the one who is lucky. After three years you still make me feel like it's the first day." Shawn smiles, leaning his forehead onto mine. „We are both lucky." I mumble, reaching up to connect his plump lips with mine. „I love you so much." he hums, driving his warm hands up under my shirt. „I love you." I sigh contently, before quickly resuming the kiss. His lips feeling so incredibly against mine, making me feel so loved. That's a feeling I never would replace for anything in the world. „Come on now. I'm starving." I say, grabbing his free hand. „Like always." Shawn chuckles, shaking his head. „Who isn't hungry when it comes to pizza?" I ask, sitting down on the blanket, leaving space for him next to me. „You are right." He says, joining me. We start to eat, watching the beautiful shining stars while I'm cuddle to Shawn chest with his arm around me. „We should do that more often." I say, looking up to him, noticing that he's already staring down at me. „Yeah we should." Shawn whispers, stroking along my jaw with his thumb. „What?" I giggle, wondering why he is still staring at me. „I.... You are just..." he sighs, smiling to himself. „God, you make me speechless. I love you just doesn't work anymore." „What?" I ask, confused. „There are no words to express how much you mean to me, hun." Shawn replies, ducking down to place a soft, short lasting kiss onto my lips. „You idiot." I chuckle, hitting his arm lightly. „Don't scare me." I add, turning to look at him. „I won't. You will never ever have to be worried again that I'm not yours." Shawn grins, standing up and pulling me along. „What are you doing?" I question, furrowing my eyebrows. One of Shawn's hands slips out of mine, reaching back to his pocket. „Darling..." Shawn starts, looking up from the little red velvet box. I gasp, holding my mouth with one hand as Shawn gets down on one knee. Oh my god. Is he really doing that now? „I prepared a almost five minutes speech but I kind of can't remember at the moment." Shawn chuckles, nervously. „Shawn." I laugh lightly. „No no. Just hear me out. Y/n Y/l/n I still can't believe that I get to spend these last three years with the most amazing human being I ever got to know. They were the best years of my life. I love you incredibly much and that's never going to change. Therefore I want to ask you now... Will you marry me?" Shawn asks, his gaze full of hope. Does he really think I would say no. „Shawn, of course yes!" I reply, being
lifted in the air seconds later. Shawn spins us around before, putting me down again. His eyes glistening with joy as he grins down at me. „Thank god." he whispers, before capturing my lips in a kiss once again. The feeling just as loving as all the other times. His right hands grabs my neck gently while his other pull me close. After a few seconds we pull back, Shawn taking my hand to slip the ring onto my finger. „It's beautiful. Thank you." I smile, admiring the little diamond. „Everything for you." He winks, kissing my nose. For a little while we stay on the beach just cuddling and already talking about our upcoming wedding. As it gets late we decide to drive to the hotel we are staying in. "We definitely have to ask if Zubin's little son wants give us the rings when we are standing at the altar. He's too adorable." I say, texting my best friend the news. "Can't wait till we also have a little us." Shawn grins, placing his hand on my thigh. "Me neither." I smile, intertwining our fingers. "Really?" Shawn asks, his gaze meeting mine. I nod, caressing the skin on top of his hand. "You don't know how happ-" "Shawn, watch out!" I shout, causing him to look forward but it's too late. The last thing I saw were bright lights coming towards us before everything went black. Wiping the never stopping tears away from my cheeks, I remember the best and also worst night of my life. I was literally living a dream with Shawn until that short moment changed it all. Three weeks ago. I've barely left the hospital since then, only to shower and get fresh clothes. I was lucky enough to get away with minor injuries but Shawn was hurt badly. He's in coma since then. „Y/n , I think you should sleep for more than a few uncomfortable hours in a chair tonight ." Aaliyah says, slipping on her jacket. I shake my head, taking Shawn's cold hand into my warm one. „You know that it's not your fault right? Don't ever think that. He's going to wake up. I'm sure." „How can you be so sure?" I croak out, my throat sore. „Because I know that he loves you too much to leave you. Trust me. He will be okey." She says, hugging me. „Call if you need anything." she adds, before going out if the room. „Please come back to me." I whisper, kissing his hand carefully. It scares me to see him like that. A bandage around his head and arm, scratches and bruises everywhere. It should have been me. I can't go on without him. I need him. „We still have a lot to plan, remember?" I say, smiling lightly at the thought of being with Shawn for the rest of my life. „I need you to hold on, okey? I know you can." I sob, placing my head on top of the bed, clinging onto his hand. „Please." I whimper. „W-where am I?" I hear a deep voice ask after a while, making my head shoot up. „Oh my god." I mumble, feeling the tears well up in my eyes again. „Shawn! You are awake. You are okey!" I say, wrapping my arms around him, careful not to touch the wounds. „I can't believe it. I-I thoughts I lost you." I whisper, burying my head into his neck but I start to frown as he doesn't hug me back. „Shawn? What's wrong?" I ask, leaning back. „Uh.... sorry but do I know you?" he asks, puzzled. „That's not funny at all, Shawn. Stop it." I gulp, feeling the panic rise in me. „I-I'm not joking. Who are you and where is she?" „Where's who?" I question, slowly standing up. This can't be. Please let it just be a bad dream. „My girlfriend Lauren? Could you go and get her? Or my mom?" he asks, observing the room. „Shawn." I mumble, feeling the tears running down my cheeks. „It's me. Please you h-have to remember me." I say, my voice cracking. „I'm sorry but I've never seen you. Why are you crying?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows. „I-I... I have to go." I mumble, storming out of the room. He's alive but I lost him. He remembers his ex girlfriend and his mum but not me. The love of my life can't remember me.