Hot, Fame & Rich

Your POV:
I nervously look into the mirror. Is this too much or too less? I'm are wearing a dark red, floor length dress. The fabric is velvet. It has two large straps revealing the middle part of you back.

On one side there's a long cut showing your left leg. I have a beautiful little diamond rose hanging around my neck and my hair is in a bun with some curls framing my face.

Dark red lipstick and a little bit of makeup are gracing my face. I'm Shawn's date for the VMA's. There are so many stars. What if I look ugly beside them? Or what if everyone hates me? Suddenly two strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me close.

"You are so incredibly beautiful." Shawn whispers in my ear. "Never doubt that." he adds, kissing my cheek. I blush smiling at his comment. "But seriously do you want to kill me with that dress." he sighs biting his lip.

I smirk, taking my jacket. "You look hot too." I say eyeing him up and down. He's wearing a dark blue suit and a blue button up shirt with a white pattern. He chuckles and leans down to kiss me. I  turn your head causing his lips to meet my cheek again.

He pulls back and looks at me confused. "Shawn don't ruin my lipstick." I giggle. He opens his mouth shocked. "You want to tell me that I can't kiss you all night?" "Sorry you have to wait till we are back in the hotel." I laugh sticking your tongue out.

He sighs and pouts at me. "Come on we have to go now." I say grabbing his hand. We sit in the limousine which brings you to the VMA's. I  look around amazed. Shawn smiles at my reaction. "Everything for my baby." he says laying one arm around my shoulder.

I blush again. Why is he so perfect? After a 20 minutes ride we arrive at the event. I could already see all the paparazzi and fans waiting impatiently for the stars to walk onto the carpet, through the window.

The sight of that makes my heart beat faster. Shawn intertwines my hand with his and is about to open he door but I stop him. "S-shawn." I stutter, getting really uncomfortable from all the people. He notices and takes my second hand in his smiling softly.

"Y/n listen. You don't have to be nervous or afraid. You are gorgeous. With or without all that." he says pointing at my dress and make up. "I'm right beside you the whole time okey? Now I want to show them what's mine." he adds grinning.

I nod and take a deep breath. He squeezes my hand lightly before opening the car door. All the people start screaming and the flashes of the cameras almost blind me. I try to smile as we walk along the carpet. At one point we stand there for a while. Posing for the paparazzi.

Shawn has his arm tightly around my waist. He sees my desperate facial expression and leans down pressing his lips onto mine. Cheers and claps erupt from everywhere but I  couldn't care less. I just have eyes for Shawn. He's so sweet trying to make me comfortable.

"Now smile for me hunny." he whispers. We continue to walk around, Shawn giving short interviews and making pictures with fans. The whole time his hand doesn't leave mine.

Finally we sit down on the seats that were reserved for us. I sigh and close my eyes. "You were great baby." Shawn says making me laugh. "You have lipstick there." I say, wiping away the red color off his lips with my thumb. He smiles and kisses my hand.

"Nervous?" I ask him. His performance starts in a few minutes. "A bit but it's okey because you are here." "You are so cheesy Mendes." I laugh. "But you love it." he says and leans closer to me. "Can I have my good luck kiss now?" he adds.

I peck his lips and pull back again. He looks at me with a puppy eye look. "Was that all?" he whines. "You'll get more later." I  answer laughing. He grins at me and stands up, walking to the stage. He starts to sing TNHMB, smiling at me from time to time.

"You are lucky." a girl says suddenly coming up behind me. "Excuse me?" I ask confused. "Oh come on I mean look at him. He's hot, fame and rich. You are lucky that he's all over you. I bet you get everything you want." she laughs, flipping her long black hair.

These words made me so angry. Is that what everyone's thinking? That I'm are just using him for his fame? I slap her. She holds her cheek, looking  at me shocked.

"Listen, I'm not together witih him because of his fame, money or looks. I'm together with him because he's the kindest human being I've ever met. He's caring, sweet and lovely. He doesn't care about the way someone looks! He cares about the personality! And that's why I love him more then anything so shut the fuck up, you know nothing about me! " I say angrily and stand up to go but as I turn around I see standing Shawn there smiling. 

"Shawn...I-" "I love you too. So damn much." he says and walks towards me. Pulling me close, he kisses me passionately. After a while we pulls back. "You are not mad at me?" I ask. "What no! I'm proud that I can call you my girlfriend." he chuckles.

I smile. My lipstick was smeared all over his mouth. "You know what? Let's skip the after party and get pizza. I'm starving. How does that sound?" he questions. "Perfect." I reply happily.