Cold #2

Y/n's POV 2:
"Shawn?" ask again but I don't get an answer. "That's not funny! Where are you?" I walk around with stretched out arms. Something falls to the floor making me almost scream but I hold a hand in front of my mouth. "Shawn!" I shout starting to get angry.

I wanted to go back to the living room but I don't find the stairs anymore, making me panic. Come on Y/n ! Nothing can happen to you. I reassure myself but I'm still getting more and more afraid. I hate the darkness so much.

"If you are hiding just come- oh my god!" I scream as I feel two hands wrapping around me from behind. "I found the candles." he chuckles. I push him away. "Shawn that wasn't funny at all." I mumble, trying to breath normal again.

"Y/n-" he starts but I cut him off. "Just shut up." I snap at him, grabbing a candle. I light it up with the matches I brought with me. The dim light revealing a guilty looking Shawn. I turn around and walk downstairs.

Okey maybe I'm overreacting but I almost had a heart attack! I put the candle onto the kitchen counter and light up the others. "I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to scare to this much. I just wanted to mess with you." He says sighing. He's so cute. I still stand with my back go him.

Now I'm going to mess with him. I start to act like I'm crying. I put my face into my hands and start to sob. "Y/n? Oh god. Please don't cry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" he says and rubs over my arms to calm me down. I turn around and start to laugh.

He looks at me completely confused and furrows his eyebrows. His face is priceless. "Shawn, I didn't cry. That was just revenge for scaring me." I chuckle. He rolls his eyes sighing. "I can't believe I fell for that. I was worried!" He says laughing. Now it's silent. 

We just stare at eachother not knowing what to say. His beautiful brown eyes glistening in the faint light of the candles.   "Should we-" I try to say but got interrupted by his soft lips, taking me by surprise. Before I could realize what he was doing, he pulled back again. "I-I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me." He rambles and takes a few steps back but I hold him by his wrist.

I cup his cheeks to pull his head down connecting our lips again. He immediately kisses me back and pushes me gently against the counter. I just met him. Is it wrong to kiss him already? I honestly don't care at the moment.

I start to play with his soft curls making him smile into the kiss. I stop to kiss Shawn and pull him to my room. It's kind of weird to kiss him while his sister is sleeping on the couch. He sits onto the bed grinning and places me onto his lap.

We didn't take a candle with us so it's completely dark again. He presses his lips onto mine gently and strokes his hands up and down my sides. I wish this moment would never end. "What are you guys doing?" Aaliyah asks while coming into the room with a candle, making me jump off Shawn lap and sit next to him like nothing happened.

"Umm... we... I mean.. nothing?" Shawn stutters. Wow what an explanation. "I see." Aaliyah chuckles, yawning afterwards. "Tired? You can sleep in my bed if you want. It's stills storming so you two can stay the night." I say and feel Shawn hand stroking over mine.

I guess he doesn't want to leave. Well, I don't want him to leave either. While Shawn brings Aaliyah to bed I change into an oversized t-shirt and lie down onto the couch. I close my eyes almost falling asleep when I feel Shawn kiss my cheek.

He lies down facing me and smiles. I smile too closing my eyes. He moves closer. "Y/n?" he asks whispering. "Hmm?" I mumble. "I was wondering if you know... if you would like to go on a date with me sometime?" I open my eyes again smiling like an idiot.

"I would love too." I say causing Shawn to smile too. "Goodnight Shawn." I turn around putting the blanket over me. "Goodnight Y/n." he says and puts one arm around me under the blanket, pulling me close.