Mine

Your POV:
Sighing I let my handbag fall to the floor. I finally take my high heels and my jacket off. What a great feeling after a long day at work. It's 9pm but already dark outside.

I stretch myself before walking into the kitchen of the apartment, my boyfriend Shawn and are sharing. I get a glass of water and look around. "Shawn? I'm home!" I shout while walking over to the couch. I smile as I see him sound asleep.

His mouth was a bit open and his curly hair was messy. I quietly walk back into the kitchen. He works really hard lately and mostly comes home later then me. I want to surprise him a bit, so I order a pizza and I have bought muffins.

I'm hungry anyways and he probably hasn't eaten anything yet. I change into comfortable shorts and one of Shawn's shirts. I walk back into the living room and climb on top of him. Laying with my stomach on his.

I put my chin on his chest. He doesn't move at all, so I start to stroke with my fingers softly over his cheek then along his jawline and up again. He sighs and wraps his arms around me. "Baby?" I ask quietly. Again he doesn't move.

I chuckle. He probably fell asleep again. I stare at him a bit longer. I'm so lucky to have him. He's the sweetest and most caring boyfriend ever. I sit up on his stomach. "Shaaawn." I whisper leaning  to his ear. I kiss down his neck while stroking through his hair.

He hums in response and lays his hands on my thighs. I pull back looking at him. His eyes are still closed. "Hmmm don't stop." he mumbles and gently pushes my head down again. I continue to leave little kiss on his neck and cheek.

Suddenly he turns his head and presses his lips onto mine.
He starts to kiss me and I immediately kiss back. He caresses my sides beneath the shirt I'm wearing. After a while we pull back breathless. "That's a nice way to wake up." he whispers smirking. I smile back, stroking the curl away which is hanging onto his forehead.

"How was your day?" he asks sitting up with me on his lap. I lay my head on his shoulder and he starts to stroke my back. "Tiring and stressful. Yours?" I sigh. "Same." he answers and kisses my nose. "You hungry?" I ask smiling.

"Starving!" he shouts, wrapping my legs around his hips and carrying me into the kitchen. I laugh and grip onto his shoulders tightly. He sets me down onto the counter and pecks my lips. Placing his hands on each side of me, he looks into my eyes.

"What?" I ask blushing. "You're are so gorgeous. I hope you know that." he whispers. My face gets even more red as I look down smiling. "We're together for almost a year now and I still have this effect on you." he chuckles.

"So what do you wanna eat princess?" After He finished his sentence the doorbell rings. "I ordered pizza!" I say jumping down from the counter and walk towards the door. "Have I told you that you are the best?" he shouts following me.

He reaches the door before me and pays the pizza guy. I take two cokes from the fridge and put a Harry Potter movie on. I cuddle into the blankets and pillows. Shawn comes in with the pizza sitting down next to me.

We start to eat and watch the movie. "You know what would be great right now?" he says after a while. "Muffins?" I asks already knowing the answer. I run into the kitchen and grab the box with chocolate chip muffins. I walk back into the the living room.

Shawn's eyes grow wide. I laugh, he's such a kid sometimes. "Are you even real? You are just perfect!" he sighs smirking. "Are you talking about me or the muffins?" I ask making a sad face. "Oh... well you are okey too."

"Ouch Mendes. Now you can forget your muffins they are mine!" I shout running away. "Y/n don't you dare to eat all the muffins!" he shouts runninjg after me. "Watch me!" I run into the kitchen. I'm standing behind the kitchen isle and Shawn in is standing across from me panting.

I've always been faster than him. We both have serious looks on our faces. Suddenly Shawn starts to run. Before I could react he picks me up and carries me to the couch, the muffins still in my hand.

I squeal trying to get away. Shawn sits on top of me, pinning me down. "Got you." he whispers smirking. I grab one of the muffins and lick it. "I licked it so that one is mine now." I say proudly. He starts to grin devilishly.

Before I could react he quickly licks over my face. "Mine." he whispers. "Shaaaawn." I squeal, trying to push him away but he's way stronger. He continues to kiss all over my face.
I sigh giving up to fight against him. He pulls back chuckling. "You are way more delicious than muffins." he says grinning.

"Did that just come out of your mouth." I answer shocked. He smiles starting to kiss me again. "I love you." he mumbles against my lips. "I love you too my dork."