Harper - Where were you?!

You haven't seen your boyfriend Harper in 14 months.

Nothing. No calls, no nothing, you already thought he was dead.

You couldn't take it, living as cheap as you possibly could, eating once a day and very little, keeping all the lights off at all times to save electricity and never left the house to save gas for your car.

One of the nights, you were lying on the couch napping. You heard a knock on the door, getting up and glancing in the mirror to brush off your tank top and shorts.

You opened the door and saw his blue eyes.

"Hey baby."

"What the hell I thought you were dead! Where were you!"

Harper stepped inside, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly.
"Babe I'm sorry, there's a war going on in Mexico I wasnt allowed to call."

You pulled away from his grasp, "Harper we're done!"

He slammed you against the wall, pinning your hands above your head, and he whispered next to your neck.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me."

Tears were falling down your cheeks, not able to shake the feeling of losing him yet again.

"I forgive you."

"Thank you Baby." He kissed you softly.

He looked into your eyes, seeing your underweight state, "Let me cook you dinner."

He turned on the light, which blinded you for a second.

You ate dinner with him and sat on the couch watching TV. Sitting in his lap, with his arms were around your waist.

Everything felt right, and you yawned before dozing off in his arms. You felt him pick you up bridle style and put you on the bed,he layed next to you and pull the blanket over you.

"Goodnight beautiful. You heard him whisper softly.

"Goodnight handsome" You whisper back. His arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to him.