Soap-The Party(smut)

You look in the mirror at your dress,you see John lean against the door frame behind you

You look in the mirror at your dress,you see John lean against the door frame behind you.He walks up to you,holding your waist"When we come back"He whispers smirking.He wore a white dress shirt with black pants.

You and John arrived at your friend
Ana's party,Ana and Yuri got engaged.You walk in,seeing Ana"Ana"You say,walking over to her and Yuri,You hug her"Congratulations"You smile."Thank you"She says in her Russian Accent.

5!hours later,and 7 drinks later.Everyone was dancing,your arm resting on his chest,his arm around your waist.You grinded against him,you felt his other hand on your thigh.Music blaring,drunk people dancing around you,the smell of alcohol and sweat in the air.Ana and Yuri weren't in the room.Everything blacked out for you.

You sobered up when John carried you into the car,you were completely sober by the time he started the car,he had 1 drink a few hours ago.

As John was driving,you feel his hand on your thigh,you see him smirk as his hand moves up,you moan as he rubs you.You feel him move your underwear to the side,his finger rubbing your clit.He smirks again as you moan,his finger pumps into you over and over"John"You whisper,if he wasn't driving he would have taken you right there.You feel yourself release,you rest your head on the headrest,breathing heavily.He pulls out of you,

After the 20 minute ride home,he carry's you out of the car.He places you on the bed in your bedroom,you kick off your red-bottomed heels."John"You whisper with subduction,moving your hands above your head.You see that he has a boner,he licks his lips,he straddles your knees,siding your underwear down your smooth legs.He moves up,straddling your hips,he unbuttons his dress shirt,sliding it off,he leans down.You groan as his tongue slides into your mouth,the alcohol in your bodies driving you crazy for each other.He wins the fight for dominance,
his hand on the back of your neck,you couldn't pull away.You didn't want to.
He moaned as you rub him"(y/n)"He whispers against your lips.You both pull away out of breath,he realizes your not wearing a bra under that dress.He smirks, kissing your neck,then going down to your collar bone.

Your dress to off leaving you exposed to him,his pants still on,he slips them off.He enters you,you both moan,your bodies push together,your skin sliding together with his.You moan over and over,the moon shining on you,after all it was 1:00am.You cling to him,the blanket wrapped around you both"You whispered and moaned each other's name.The moment making you two lose yourselves.You carved him,he craved you,you moan and scream his name,he smirked,seeing how he could bring to this point.Screaming and Moaning his name,clinging to him.He saw how you look so vulnerable and tender under him,so Desirable,so tempting."Darling If only you could see yourself right now"He husks in your ear.He knew you were at your ultimate high,He was too.You both rode out your climaxes,you both released at the same time.The orgasm making you fall on the bed,breathing heavily,he collapsed next You.Cuddling with you,you both fell asleep.