Romantic Quotes

Soap - "If I die, just know your life was the best part of mine."

Ghost - "I'm there, waiting, watching, keeping to the shadows, but when you need me,I'll step out of the shadows and protect what's mine."

Yuri - "I want to hold your hand at 80 and say, 'We made it."

Price - "You Brought me peace in a lifetime of war."

Makarov - "We'll be their worst damn nightmare" or "I will destroy this entire fucking city just to see her again."

Roach - "Even if you feel like nothing,you mean everything to me."

Sandman - "If my legacy is to jump in front of a bullet to save your life then so be it."

Mason - "Because of You I don't give up."

Woods - "You saved me know it's my turn to save you."

Section - "That's how we're gonna win,not fighting what we hate but saving what we love."

Harper - "As long as we don't die,this is going to be one hell of a story."

Logan -"I will come for you no matter the cost."

Hesh - "Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, then I look at you and I'm ready for war."

Rorke - "She wouldn't die for him,that was too easy. Instead,she was willing to live through all the misery life brings, all for him."

Elias - "If I die, know that you were the last person on my mind."

Gideon - "They're probably just staring at you because you're bloody gorgeous."

Mitchell - "I'll hold your heart....and your gun."