{request}Weaver-coming home(smut)

-In this Weaver still has his eye
(Your pov)
I was in the car with Weaver after our long mission,it was 2:30am and the roads were empty.He pulled over to the side of the road,I asked him"did we run out of gas?"He answered "no" with a smirk,he kissed me,the kiss deepened as he started pulling me into the back row of seats.He started to take off my jacket,he slowly layed me on the back seats,Weaver's hands were going up the back of my shirt,I took off his jacket and shirt,he took off my boots, socks and short,He started to take off my pants,he was on top of me,he kissed me,the kiss got more passionate.I took off his pants,he took off my underwear,I took off his.He thrusted into me quickly,I moaned,his lips trailed down to my neck,nibbling and kissing it.He kept thrusting into me,I released and he pulled out.I was painting for air,he kissed me again,his lips traveled to my upper ear,he whispered in my ear"I love you" "I love you too"I breathed.He put his shirt,pants and boots back On,I put my pants,sports bra and jacket back on.We drove back home,we arrived back home at 4:20am.I was too tired to put my boots back on,Weaver picked me up bridle style and carried me into our house into our room.He put me on the bed,and took off my jacket and pants,leaving me in my underwear and sports bra,he took off his shirt and pants and put on sweatpants.Out of nowhere I yanked him on top of me,he kissed my neck,he whispered"(y/n) We should go to bed,its late"I nodded and got under the blankets,Weaver did too,he layed down next to me.I fell asleep,after what felt like 2hours later I felt him softly kiss my neck,I moan in my sleep.He kissed lower and lower to my stomach and to the waistband of my underwear,he slowly pulled them off and inserted himself in me slowly.I woke up and moaned,he took off my bra.His hands were trailing down my body,he was kneeling on top of me,my hands rested on top of my head.I released,then he did,he collapsed next to me,I fell asleep again.