{request}Mitchell-Love Again

"NO"You yell as Gideon's Body fell to the floor,Irons shot him.You were cuffed to the wall,you tried to break the cuffs,failing.
"Don't worry you're next"Irons put his hand under your chin,then walking out of the room,you watched as Gideon's blood spilled from his head.

Gunshots echoed through the building."(y/n)!"Mitchell ran in the room,seeing Gideon dead,then looking at you,tears were streaming down your face."I'm sorry"He said,he looked down.He uncuffed you,You fell into his arms,he got you out of that hellhole successfully.

"Mitchell,I'm pregnant with Gideon's Baby?What am I going to do?"You yell him,You both sit on your bed,Mitchell looks down."I'll help you raise him"Mitchell whispered,you gave a small smilie."We can do this,trust me"He hugged you.

[Two months later]"(Y/n)?"Mitchell whispers.You Look at him."I think I fell in love You"He says.You grinned,leaning in,his lips met yours in a passionate kiss.
"I love you"He whispered
"I love you too"You reply.

"Push!"The doctor yelled,you laid on the hospital bed"Com'on (y/n),you can do this"Mitchell sat on the chair next to the bed.Your body going limp when the baby comes out,the doctor cleaned him up,wrapping him in a blanket and giving him to you."Oh my god"You smiled,Mitchell grinned"What are you going to name him?"

"Gideon,Gideon Mitchell"

(A/N)Sorry,I know this isn't good