Harper-(Smut)

You walk into the bedroom of your house,you see your husband Harper standing there,he looks up to see you.His blue eyes fill with lust,he walks up to you.He leans in,his lips press against yours.

He pushes you onto the bed,before you know it his shirt is off,his lips devour yours with urgency,his lips trail down to your neck.He nipped and sucks,leaving hickies everywhere,you moan softly when he finds your sweet spot.You take your shirt off,leaving you in a black bra,you push his face to yours,his lips met yours.His tongue slides into your mouth fighting for dominance,he wins.He quickly pulls off your jeans.His lips met your collarbone.You ran your finger through his brown hair.He takes off the your underwear and bra,leaving you bare.He whispers"You're so beautiful"His lips lunge for your neck,nipping roughly,then trailing downwards.Between your beasts to your stomach,his lips kiss your hip bone.Your breathing quickens as he softly kisses your heavenly abandon.
You moan loudly,his hands held your hips.His tongue entered you,your hand went down,tangling in his hair.He smirked as you moaned his name.He going,hitting your spot everytime.Without warning you release,your body going limp.His hand reappeared,he saw you.Your back arched,back thrown back and hickies all over your neck.He leaned in to kiss your neck and under your jawline.He heard him take off his pants and boxers.He pulled the covers onto both of you.You moaned loud when he entered you,thrusts already strong.He was on top of you,both of your mouths gaped open,he took the chance to kiss you,with every thrust you moaned into the kiss.His thrusts strong and rapid,you scratch at his back,your legs wrap around his waist.He pulled away,his upper body hovered over you,both of your mouths gaped open.Your moaned filled the room,followed by his grunts and groans.He nips on your upper ear"Babygirl,If only you could see yourself right now"He whispers in your ear."Harper I'm close"You moan."Look at me baby"He responds.You listen,his finger goes under your chin,pulling your face to his.You were at your ultimate high.He looked into your (e/c) eyes as you released.He watched how your eyes brightened,how your eyes held lust and desire.He released,pulling out and laying down next to you.You doze off.

You wake up and look at the clock.
11:30 pm.You had only been sleeping for 10 minutes.Harper gets up,he pulls the blanket off you and carries you to he bathroom without saying anything.He places you on the sink counter,he was about to turn on the shower when he looked at you.How your eyes looked in his with want,how your bare body looked in the moonlight,how your legs opened slightly.He couldn't resist it.He walked over to you,standing between your legs,you wrapped your arms around his shoulders.He thrusted into you,he watched as you threw your head back,he smirked.He started to make you lean back,making you cling to him"You're not getting any sleep tonight baby"He husked in your ear."I wouldn't have it any other way babe"You moan.His thrusts hit your spot every time,you moaned loudly,loving how in your own house you could be as loud as possible,and not bother anyone.The bathroom was dark,the moonlight being the only source of light,his hands go underneath your thighs,holding you close to him."Im close"He groans."Me too" He watched as you released,your body going limp,clinging to his.He pulled out,he saw your legs spread wide for him,he ran his finger up your sensitive swollen throbbing heavenly abandon,smirking as you squirm.His finger rubbing your clit,you moaned,your head leaned against the mirror behind you,he pulls his finger away.You get off the counter,and you grab onto his biceps.being unable to stand.You stumble to the bed.Before you can lay down,he walks up behind you,pulling your bare body against his.He feel him bend you over the side of the bed,he thrusts into you from behind,you moan loudly.He moved both of you were laying on the bed,his chest on your back,his lips kiss the back and side of your neck.You moaned his name so loud that the neighbors probably heard you,his hand goes over your mouth"Shh" is the only sound he makes,you reach out,gripping the sheets.He releases unexpectedly,he pulls out and gets up,you roll over so you're laying on your back.he watches your disappointment,you didn't get to release,he sticks his finger inside of you,pumping it in and out,then adding a second finger,you released without warning.He grabs your hand making you get up.You look at the clock.12:50."You're a sex addict Harper"You whisper,smirking."You really think that I can resist you?"He says.He looks down your bare body,taking in every curve,every crevice,everything.He was right he could resist you,even if he tried.He needed you so muchYou needed him so much,so damn much.You put on your robe and walking downstairs to the kitchen.You walked to the island,you turned around,he was there,you looked into his blue eyes.He started his kiss you,making you lean down,he threw off your robe,adjusting you so your upper body was laying on the counter.You spread your legs,you throbbed."You won't be able to walk for days after tonight"He says"Oh I know"You reply.His hands gripped your hips,thrusting into you,you rest your arms above your head,turning him on.You screamed and moaned his name over and over again.Your back touched the cold counter over and over,his finger traced your curves.Your legs shaking,You trembled,you couldn't breathe right.Your orgasm stared,you were at your high,He was too,You moaned his name over and over.You yelled his name before releasing,your body went limp.He released second,And pulled out,his arm wrapped around your waist pulling you up,your bodies pressed together.He softly kissed your neck.You looked around the dark kitchen.He carried you to the bedroom,he looked at the clock.2:00am.He laid you down under the covers,he crawled next to you.You got up,straddling his hips,he put his hand under you,he entered you.You bounced up and down,you were so tired,you needed him.He watched as you moaned like crazy,his hands gripped your hips,you kept going.He grunted a few times.You already felt a knot in your stomach,he released.He rubbed your clit with his finger,he knew that was your weakness.He wanted to see you release.
You were so close,and he smirked,loving how he could bring you to this point,from one kiss to a moaning mess.You released,collapsing on top of him,your body surrendering to his.You rolled over next to him."I love you so much (y/n)"
He whispered,running his finger through your hair."I love you too Harper"
You pout playfully."Tomorrow you'll wake up moaning"He whispers in your ear,he smirks kissing you deeply,you both are out of breath.You pull away,not able to open your eyes for a second.He gets up and walks into the bathroom.You hear the shower turn on.He walks out pulls the covers off of you,he picks up your small body and carries you to the bathroom,he puts you down,helping you into the shower.You grab onto his biceps,not being able to stand.His chest puffs out with pride.Your Head rest on his chest as the hot water hits you,his arm wraps around your waist to steady you.

After while he turns off the shower,grabbing two towels,he wraps one around you,the other around him self.He carries you back to the bedroom,laying you on the bed and under the covers.He crawls in next to you after putting the towels back.He wraps his arm around you,he looks at your warm small bare body.He sees the sweetness of your breathing,how the moonlight makes you you look,your eyes closed.He pulls you closer to him,you snuggle into his chest.You both fall asleep.

He kept his promise,you woke up moaning.His tongue in your heavenly abandon,his head under the blanket."Harper"You moan.He nips at your clit,making you arch your back.He puts your legs on his shoulders.You moaned louder,when he tenderly kisses your clit.He knew your body,and all of your weaknesses,but you knew all of his too.Being so tired you released,his head pops up from under the blanket,he licks his lips."Good morning"He says casually."Morning"You whisper.

"I'm going to make breakfast"He says,putting on sweatpants.He walks out the bedroom,you wobble out of bed.You wanted to tease him so you thought up an idea.You put on black lingerie,consisting of a black bra and very very short shirt,forgetting panties for this occasion,thigh high black stockings,black heels,and a long blue robe.You walked downstairs he already made pancakes.You sat down,thanked him and ate your pancakes,you went to your bathroom to brush your teeth.You walked back downstairs.Harper was sitting on the couch,you smirked walking over to him,you straddled his hips,He watches as you slowly remove the robe,he licks his lips."No touching"You say,smirking.He listens "and if I do"He says raising his eyebrows."No sex for a month"You answer bluntly."and I don't want to torture both of us"You smirk.He groans when you kiss his neck,very very slowly.He groans again when you finding his sweet spot,you felt him harden under you.You rub him,he moans"Fuck it,I can't take it anymore,he wraps his arms around you pulling you towards him,you kick off your heels,and your stockings.He makes you straddle him,he laid on the couch,he rubs your clit,you twitch,trying not to make it obvious.He drove you crazy.

And you didn't mind.