Hesh-Blossomed Relationship

You, Logan and Hesh were hanging out in Hesh's room, when You and Hesh were having a deep conversation.

Neither if you noticed that Logan left the room,and locked the door from the outside.

You both sat on his bed,you noticed how close your faces are, he leans in,his lips touch yours.You cup his cheek,you both fall back on the bed.

He kisses desperately, but you pull away for a second.  Looking at him awkwardly,you realized that you were on his bed,and him on top of you.

"David?" You whisper,noticing the locked door, "Logan locked us in..."

"Fuck..." He gets off of you,and opens the window, and suddenly hops out,

"We're on the second floor.." You mumbled before you hoped out next.

He catches you bridle style, "I've jumped from higher places Sweetheart."

His face close to yours, he glances at your lips before putting you down.

"Captain (L/N)!" Elias steps out, "Where the hell where you two?"

Hesh looks at him, "Getting out of my room because that dumbass locked us in!"

Elias looks surprised, "So you're telling me...that Logan locked you two in your bedroom...together?" He then walks away, clearly too tired to deal with this.

You went back to your room, reading a book on your bed.

A knock on the door disturbs you, and you answer it to see Elias.

"You are to never ever be near any of my kids rooms. Got it?"

You look confused, "What happened? What why?"

"You are under probation for violation of personal conduct, Logan will also be under probation as well, Hesh is under a three month suspension." He says sternly.

"What did we do? Im confused." He stares at you again, "You breached code of personal conduct and it means punishment."

"How did I do that?"

"By having sexual intercourse with Hesh!
And may i add kissing as well!" He raises his voice.

You start getting a little mad "We never had sex! We're both virgins!"

"You can add all sorts of fabrications ms. (L/n) but the testmonies of Hesh and Logan say otherwise. Furthermore, you are banned from speaking to my sons ever again!You may not have any means of communications with them either!"

An hour later,Hesh barged in, grabbing you by the wrist and bringing you to Elias with him.

"What the hell is going on?"

Elias was signing a paper, "I already have trasferred her already!"

Hesh says "Transfer me too,or I'm going home."

"Then you're going home!"

Hesh takes you into your room.

"What the hell happened?"

"I think it's time that...we go home." He whispers.

You reply, "I don't have anywhere to go"

"You got transferred to god knows where."

"No. You're coming with me."

"Hesh.."

"You're coming with me."

You could only nod while both of you pack your bags, walking out to the car.

"4 more hours on the road." You whisper, looking out the window.