Soap-A brother and Best friend gone,A daughter and Father Greving

"Com'on The LZ isn't much farther"You yelled over the gunshots.You ran behind your Brother,Simon Price and Roach,your best friend.Your AK-47 aimed in front of you.Your Father Captain Price waited in the other chopper,still by the safe house,Soap,Yuri and Nikolai alongside him.You,Ghost,and Roach ran across the field,well Ghost carried Roach.You covered them,You made it to the LZ.The chopper door opened,Shepard stepped out."You got the DSM?"He asked Roach,he nodded.Shepard took the DSM from Roach."Good,We just need to tie a few more."He says pulling out his gun,shooting Ghost and Roach"No!"You yell,Two soldiers grab you,you watched Helplessly as Your brother's and comrades Bodies drop to the ground.Shepard walked up to you."(y/n),Hell awaits you" He said before hitting you over the head with his gun.Knocking you out cold.

You wake up to the smell to burning Flesh,you open your eyes,you look around,you were in a crater.You sit up,Looking to your left,two bodies laid next to you.Ghost and Roach.Roach was burnt to crisp"Ghost"You shake him"Ghost!"You panic"Simon,Please don't be gone"You whisper.You pull off his mask,His face burnt,Tears stream down your face as you look for a pulse.None.
"No,no,no"You breathe heavily.

"Nikolai,Go back,They might be alive"Price yells at Nikolai,Soap looks down,His Wife and Best Friend are Gone.
Yuri closes his eyes bowing his head,His best friends are gone.Price Buried his head in his hands,his children are gone.You Look at you leg,Bone sticks out,Blood everywhere.You let out a loud scream,out of loss and Pain.Your scream echoes through the field.Soap looks up quickly as he hears the female scream.Nikolai lands the chopper,Soap runs out of the chopper.Telling Price and Yuri to wait there.Soap sees you,he runs as fast as he can."(Y/n)!" He yells.Kneeling next to you."John,They're -" His eyes water."I know baby I know"He says looking at his crying Wife.He picks you up bridle style,carrying you to the chopper.

Price stands up as he sees two figures approaching the chopper,Soap Puts you down."Dad"You croak.He Hugs you tight,sinking to the floor the chopper.
You cried in his arms.Price held his only child,his daughter.Soap looks at Yuri,their eyes water.The ride home is silent.

(Two Weeks late)
"(Y/n)!"Soap whispers as he holds you,you look around your bedroom.You woke up screaming"Shh,It was just a nightmare."You scream and cry,having a panic attack,you couldn't breathe,you scream."John" You stutter,He sits behind you,his arms wrapped around you tightly.
"I can't breathe"You choke out.Your vocal chords stop working,you Try to breathe in,
No air comes in.You let out a choked scream,scared.Soap hums against your temple,trying to soothe you,tears stream down your face.

Price sits on the floor of his room,His back against the door.Tears stream down his face,Hearing his daughter screaming and crying breaking him.He couldn't face going in there,knowing it was his fault,he couldn't have prevented it.Any of it,his sons death,Shepard's betrayal,his daughter suffering,he cried for them,(y/n),Ghost,Roach,Soap, Yuri.They all suffered.

Your screams die down,as your voice goes silent,Soap holds you close to him,
"Shh,It's going to be okay,breathe,in,out"
He repeated.You tried to yell,no sound coming out,you cried harder,you were suffocating.Your body went limp against Soap's,you stared at the ceiling,your breathing,slowly coming back.
"(Y/n),Lay Down"He lays you down"No,No,no"You panic."Please,John please,I can't see that again,I can't"You cry and beg,he holds you tight,your head on his chest.You cry yourself to sleep.
Soap closed his eyes,this wasn't the first time this happened,and it wouldn't be the last time either.