{Request}Makarov-Safehouse captive(smut)

You wandered around the Safe-house, wearing the short Black skirt and Black bralette that Makarov gave you.

It's been 9 months since you were captured, but you have fallen in love with him. A product of Stockholm Syndrome.

You go to the bedroom you share with Makarov, he's sitting at his desk, wearing a white dress shirt, and black pants.He had come from a business trip a little while ago.

"Sit." He whistles at you, motioning to his lap.

You obey, sitting on his lap. He smirks at you,his hand going up your thigh, under your short skirt. You move your legs, he raises his eyebrow.

"Get on your Knees, now."

You quickly sit on your knees between his legs, he smirks as you unbuckle his belt.

"I have a different idea" He pauses."Go to the bedroom, laying on the bed,and spread your legs."

You obey, going to the bedroom and he comes in moments later. He starts to unbutton his dress-shirt, taking it off.

"Take it off."

He watches as you quickly slip off the bralette, then your panties and skirt. He takes off his clothes and gets on top of you. He thrusts in quickly, not bothering to be gentle, you moan softly. His lips go to your neck,biting and kissing it. You throw your head back, he grunts, tangling his fingers in your hair.

He kisses you, and then hits your sweet spot, making you moan louder.

The louder you moaned,the faster and deeper he thrusts. His hands ran up your wrists before pinning your wrists above your head.

"I love you sir" You pant, but he doesn't respond, only kissing your neck.