Makarov's daughter

"What!" You exclaimed,Macmillan had told you who your real father was.

Vladimir Makarov

Tears streamed down your face"My father is a Fucking terrorist"You look at Mac,He hugs you."I can't kill my own father,I can't"
You cry"I know"Mac whispers.

"Does Makarov know?"

"Yes"

You leave at midnight to the Ulternationist
Base to turn yourself in."(Y/n)?"Makarov says,surprised to see his daughter.
You look at him"Kill me,Please"You say,
"I'm not killing my daughter,You can work with me,it will be safe for you"He says
"I'm not working with my Dad who's a fucking terrorist,Kill me,or I will"You shout.
He doesn't move"I'm not killing my daughter"He repeated.You pull out your Magnum .44,putting it to your own head,He breaths out"Put the gun down"He says sternly.You shake your head.He holds out his hand"Give me the gun"He says worried,you knew that he was afraid.

You breath in one last time....

You pull the trigger..

"No!"Makarov yells,catching your corpse"No no (y/n)!"He yells again.
The blood from your head spilling on the white snow.

His daughter is dead...

[The next morning]
"Captain (Y/n) (l/n)-Makarov has died tragically by suicide at age 27,she will be buried in the Arlington Cemetery"Macmillan reads the report,Price turned away to hide his tears.
You were the closest thing to a daughter.
Soap runs out of the room crying,You were his girlfriend.Yuri and Roach look at each other,tears in their eyes.Ghost his his tears under his sunglasses.Macmillan looked down,he blamed himself,because of him,you committed suicide.

You were buried at the Arlington Cemetery a few days later.The funeral.It was raining,suiting the day.Yuri,Roach,Soap,Ghost,Price and Mac stood there,tears streamed down their faces,they couldn't care less who saw them.They looked at the coffin,Soap went first to pay his respects."Why you?"He chokes out,he couldn't see his face blurry with tears.Price went second,resting his hand on the coffin,even through the rain on his face you knew he was crying.Yuri and Roach went next,then Ghost.Macmillan went last,he walked to the coffin,his vision blurry from tears"I'm so sorry"He cried,bowing his head,resting his hand on the dark brown coffin.

The men looked at each other,speeches were being told,none of them went up.They couldn't speak,they choked out every word.

That night.Mac loaded the pistol.

More specifically,The magnum 44.