Soap-Honeymoon(Smut)

Outfits/Settings Below-

You and Soap walked into the Grotto pool,You two went to Greece for your honeymoon

You and Soap walked into the Grotto pool,You two went to Greece for your honeymoon.You walked down the stairs into the Warm water,John Followed.Its midnight.

You Watched John Step into the water and sit on one of the ledges,you looked down at his Hairless toned chest,looking lower.You walked up to him,his eyes flicked up and down your body,the only light source is a dim light making it more Intimate.His licked his lips,you stood between his legs,moving up so you straddled his thighs.His eyes level with your chest,he put his hands on your waist,you leaned down,his lips pressed against yours.His tongue slid into your mouth,you let him take control,you pulled away out of breath.

You found yourself with your back against the wall,him in front of you,with his lips pressed onto your neck.You moaned as he nipped on your sweet spot"John"Your felt his finger hook on the waistband of your bikini bottom,you felt it slip down your smooth legs.The warm water hitting your heavenly abandon made you throw your head back.You felt him enter you,you moaned loud"Ahh John"He smiled,knowing the pleasure was getting to you.He kissed the upper part of your ear"If only you could see yourself right now"His Scottish Accent filled your ears,he held your leg against his waist,holding you closer to him.Your bodies pressed together,you felt him slightly fiddle with the string on your bikini top.He kept thrusting in a spot that made you scream his Name and throw your head back,he watched as your back arched with every thrust,how you moaned his name over and over.The Only sounds were your moans and yells,his groans and grunts,and water splashing.His arms wrapped around you, pulling you close,you looked at him,his Blue eyes filled with lust.He looked in your (e/c) eyes,how your eyes filled with pleasure,want and lust."Ahh"You moaned as he kissed under your chin.He listened as you yelled and Moaned his name repeatedly.His legs wrapped around his waist,your arms wrapped around his head,his head bowed to your neck and upper chest.Your finger softly scratched at the nape of his neck,he repeatedly hit the same spot over and over.You moan and yelled out of pleasure.
"J-John l-I'm c-close"You stutter,he gently grabbed your chin,you looking into each other's eyes,he watched as you released,how your eyes flowed with pleasure,how your body went limp,surrendering to his.He released and pulled out,you groan at the emptiness inside you.Your legs dropped from his waist,You both pulled your bottoms up.You stood up after struggling for a minute,he smirked,remembering you moaning and screaming his name.
"What?"You asked innocently,you both knowing it wasn't innocent."God,I could kiss you right now"He whispers,his lips hovering over yours"Then kiss me"You reply in a hushed tone."The only problem is that if I kissed you I wouldn't be able to stop"He whispers.You leaned in,He pulled you underwater,then lifting you out of the water without breaking the kiss.His tongue pushed its way into your mouth,you pulled away out of breath,resting your forehead on his.

He picked you up and carried you back into your house,Carrying you into the bathroom,putting you on the sink counter,turning on the water in the bathtub.The only light in the room was a few candles,when the tub was full he walked over to you.Stripping the bathing suit off you,your legs slightly spread,his finger rubbing your swollen sensitive heavenly abandon,you let out a hushed moan."John"you whisper,he looks at you "stop teasing" He doesn't listen,only continuing to torment you,he picked you up and put you in the bathtub,your back on his chest.Closing your eyes,you relax,you felt his finger trail down your stomach to your heavenly abandon.He rubs at a sensitive spot,you sigh,he suddenly pumps his finger into you,Quickly adding a second one.You moan,he keeps pumping until you quickly release.You fall asleep,his arms around you.

After a while you feel him pick you up and carry you to the bed,putting you under the covers,laying next you.He looked at you,wondering how he got so lucky.

He woke up before you,getting out of bed and walking to the Deck outside your bedroom.He looked at the vines around the pillars,the view of the water.You woke up and put on a long white off-shoulder nightgown and walking to the deck.You see John,he wears black pants and a grey loose shirt.

You ate breakfast then laid on the bed,You take off the night gown,putting on black lingerie.John Walked in the bedroom,seeing you.He licked his lips,walking up to you"Baby lay down"He whispered,you listened,laying on the bed slowly.He straddled your hips,taking off
His shirt,throwing it across the room.He pulls the curtain around your bed closed,so the only light was he chandler over the bed.He strips off your lingerie slowly,his eyes filling with lust.He kissed down your chest,down your stomach.You feel him spread your legs,his tongue entered you,you arched your back,moaning,he held your legs in place.
"John,oh god"You moan."Oh god"
He smirked, Kissing down your folds,you breath heavily,you release without warning.Your body going limp.He pulled away,licking his lips,he smirked at you.

He kissed up and your body,nipping at the top  Of your ear.

"If only you could see yourself right now"