Frost-Please don't do this,please

(Frost's POV)
The war ended,Mackarov and  Shepard are dead,(y/n) killed both of them.(y/n) recovered from her injuries.well the physical injuries.Mentally,she never recovered.She watched her team die,she became the general of the Task Force 141 because of her amazing skills as a solider,and her father death.Her father was Captain Price.after the war she was diagnosed with very severe PTSD from all the trauma from the war.She was given pills to help with her PSTD.They never worked.

I was laying in bed with (y/n),It was 2:00am,we were both asleep,a couple minutes later I woke up to heard (y/n) yelp and wake up,her breath was heavy.I shot up and looked at her,she was crying hysterically,she was gasping for air,I held her and whispered"shh everything will ok,I promise" I held her tighter,this was common,it wasn't so bad this time,she would have night terrors and nightmares almost every night.
I cradled her in my arms, she snuggled into my arms.She whispered" Frost I can't take this anymore,I can't sleep anymore,my nightmares are horrible,I know the ended,but in my head it hasn't.I just can't take it"I held her close to me,it broke my heart to see her like this,I wanted this to stop,for her.She hasn't slept in peace in years,she was crying so hard at this point,I always slept close to her,or on top of her,I always got scared when she got up to go the bathroom,she had a history of cutting,she tried to commit suicide many times,it scared me.Every time I heard something drop,I feared the worst,I love her and I will do anything to protect her,but I can't protect her from PSTD,there's nothing I can do about it.Only help her cope.

She had calmed down and I laid her down,I whispered"just try to relax"
She closed her eyes,I watch for a few minutes,I laid my head on her chest,listening to her heartbeat.I fell asleep.

At 3:30 I heard a whimper and cry,I shot up and looked around,(y/n) wasn't there,I scrambled to the bathroom door,I heard the whimper and cry from the bathroom,I lightly knocked and whispered"(y/n)?"No answer,I grabbed the key and unlocked the door, I ran in,I was horrified by what I saw.

(Y/n) was sitting on the bathroom floor against the wall,her arms were covered in blood,and she had a gun in her hand and a bottle of pills in the other,a razor was on the floor,I ran to her and knocked the gun and pills out of her hands,I said"(y/n) what are you doing?!"She cried harder"Frost,I cant take it anymore,I want to die,it's too much,the PTSD,the loss of my father,my friends,my family,everything."
My heart broke,I said" please don't do this,I love you,I really do,I can't live without you,I can't,If something happened to you,I wouldn't survive without you,please I'm begging you,don't this."I started to cry,I grabbed a towel and started wiping the blood off her arms.but I couldn't.The more I wiped off the more came back,I looked at (y/n) her face was pale,she collapsed against me,I almost screamed"(y/n) please stay with me please,don't die,please."
She slowly woke up,I looked around the floor,there was a huge blood puddle around where her arms are.I grabbed bandages and wrapped up her arms,they stopped bleeding,(y/n) was crying in pain,I held her close to me,I picked her up and carried her to our bed,I laid her on the bed,climbed on top of her and whispered"(y/n) please just talk to me,don't do hurt yourself,it hurt me even more,I head her close,she started to calm down,she said"Frost, I can't,I just can't" "yes you can,please(y/n),don't my hurt yourself,please promise that you'll stop,please" She whispered"I promise"I laid on top of her,I held her so close,I didn't let go,I was scared,for her.

(A/n)-Thank you so much for 1k reads!It makes me very happy 😃