Soap-Passion,Pleasure and love(smut)

John walks into your bedroom,you were about to go to bed.He cups your cheeks,arms around your waist,his lips press against yours,your hand goes to his cheek.The dim light making it even more intimate."Oh baby look what you started the temperatures rising in here,It's this gonna happen?Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move"

"I love to hold you close, tonight and always,I love to wake up next to you,"
He whispers against your lips.You smile kissing him again,he starts to lay you on the bed,he straddles your hips,slipping his shirt off.You run your finger down his hairless toned chest,to his abs,and to his v-line.He leans down,you sit up,pressing kisses down the side of your neck,his arms around your waist to keep you steady.You move your head up,wrapping your arms around his strong shoulders,he holds you close.

"So we'll piss off the neighbors
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears"
He says,laying you down on the bed.
"Reckless behavior,A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw In the bed all day,Loving and fighting on.It's our paradise and it's our war zone"
Your shirt starts to rise,you move your back to let him take it off.He kisses down to your bra"Love,take it off"He purrs,you unclip it,his hungry eyes looking up and down your body."I want the rest of your heartbeat,with those eyes I knew that you want me,"You whisper.
"I wanna feel You against me,all night,bodies connecting,"He answers,slipping your pants and underwear down.He looks up and down you."What?"you say.
"I can't decide where to kiss first,"He smirks.He hovers over You,he enters you."I'm gonna kiss all your body,sharp breath,gripping the bedsheets"He husks in your ear."I'm gonna make you scream my name,I'm gonna make you glad you came"His thrusts strong,you cling to him.
You moan,throwing your head back onto the pillow,he smirks,you scratch his back painfully.There you were,Sharp breath, gripping the bedsheets."Oh god (y/n),"his Scottish accent filling your ear.Your legs around his waist,"They say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you"You purr,he smirks,he sits up,taking you with him,you cling to his shoulders,his lips devour yours.You fall back on the bed with him on top,Like always.He was a dominant,but you didn't mind,not one bit.You had a dominant personality but only he saw your submissive side,but you love it.His smooth tongue slides into your mouth,his skilled lips capturing yours in a French kiss.Your eyes closed,his arms around your back,holding you close,his eyes closed,he grinned,You moaned,your bare skins sliding together,your lips doing the same,he held you close to him,never letting go.Your pleasure is his priority.

You pull away momentarily for air,then pushing your lips back on his,his tongue tangled with yours,you forgot who air you were breathing.You pulled away to throw your head on the pillow as he hit a tender spot on you,he figured out where it was.He hit it over and over,making you scream his name.

"Oh god John"
"John"
"Ahh Faster"
"Oh fuck"
"Goddamn"

You moan over and over,he smirks,your voice cracking in bliss,he grunts and moans,he flips over,you're on top,forcing you to kneel,but lean down.You kiss him,letting him devour you.He flips you over,the blanket tangled around you.

"Oh god I'm close."You moan"Babygirl come for me,"He purrs,he pulls you so you're sitting up.You start to tremble,your legs shake,he grabs your chin.He watches the pleasure in your eyes.
You cling to him as tight as you can.
You both release at the same time.You both fall back on the bed,the orgasm hitting you so hard that you saw starts.John collapsed next to you,pulling you closer to him.He kisses down your body,you purr as he kisses your inner thigh,the butterflies in your stomach going as he rests your legs on his shoulders.
You throw your back with a smile when he kisses your heavenly abandon
"Oh god John,"You moan,loud.His grip on your hips tight,he smirks as you try grip his hair,but fail,your finger slipping right through.His warm tongue entered you,your head back,"I'm close"You moan.
He grips your hips,you release,he kisses your clit one more time before pulling away.He licks his lips,kissing you,you cling to him.You both lay there,breathing heavy.