MW-Captured

[This contains Rape,you have been warned]

8 months.You Sat there,in the dark Cell,Shackled,No Hope.No Freedom.
You haven't eaten in over a month.

You tried to stand up again,failing as the shackles holding your legs to the floor holding you back.Two long chains attached to each wrist,leading up to the ceiling.Your shirt torn from all the beatings,and sexual abuse.

Your ears perked up at the sound of footsteps down the hallway,the door opened,Makarov stood there.You wondered why he was even here,standing in your cell."Where is Task Force 141?"He spoke in Russian,It wasn't the first time someone asked you."I'm not telling you anything,you know that"You replied in Russian.He walked up to you,Grabbing your chin,forcing you to look up at him.He couched in front of you,making you two eye level,You felt his cold hand run up your bare stomach under your torn shirt."Where are they?"He gritted his teeth,your breathing ragged from fear.His Hand moving higher,you stayed silent,he smirked,it wasn't a good smirk.Out of nowhere,he lunged for your neck,Nipping at it,You screamed,afraid,you knew no one could help you.You whispered as he bit on a sensitive part of your neck,you couldn't struggle,the shackles didn't allow you too.
He roughly bit and nipped painfully on your neck,you looked at the wall,you could tell this man anything.You yelled in pain as he bit at your pulse,he pulled away smirking."No answer huh?"He whispered,you looked at him,afraid of what he'll do next."I'm not telling you anything"you said bravely.His Hand goes around your neck,his grip loose,but enough to scare."Tell me where they are"
He gritted his teeth,you stayed silent.
"That's how you want it,fine"You panic as he plays with your belt buckle,you couldn't tell this man anything about the 141.You knew what was going to happen,you felt your shirt rise,You started at the wall across the room.His cold hand went on your back,going under your sports bra,he pulled you close to him roughly.His lips smashed into yours,you close your eyes and tried not to struggle.
He pulls away"If you tell me where they are,I won't have to do this"He Says in stern voice.You stay silent.You breath heavily,you were afraid of him,but he can't  know anything about the 141."I'm not telling you anything"You say,he smirks.
He pushes your head to the wall"Move or make any noise and it will be worse"Your neck was exposed,He undoes your belt buckle,you look at the ceiling.You felt him slide down your pants and underwear to your thighs.He shoves himself into you,You cry out,he didn't care if he was hurting you,after all you were his prisoner.

Tears streamed down your face,he shoves himself inside you over and over,he grunted a few times.It hurt like hell,no it wasn't your first time but your body wasn't prepared."Stop,Please"You cried."Where are they?"He said sternly in your ear.

After what felt like years,you feel him pull out,he fixes his black pants.Then pulls your pants and underwear up,fixing your belt.You Look at the sick man,his hand wrapped around your neck,choking you."If you tell anyone,We'll kill Price and your whole team,am I clear?"His cold eyes look into yours.
"Yes"You choke out.He gets up and leaves the room,tears stream down your face.He raped you.Your torn shirt was wet from your tears,your head bows down,your loose hair in your face.

A soldier enters the room."Didn't break yet,huh?"You Look up to see he has a knife in his hand,he crouched in front of you,pressing a knife to your throat,you look him in the eye.He pushed your back back,your neck exposed"Don't Move or else"You feel him run the blade down your neck,leaving a shallow red line,you breath slowly,afraid if you breathe wrong,your neck would get slit.
"I have a different idea"He says,you pray that he wasn't going to rape you.
He chains your neck on a short chain to the floor,it making sure that you couldn't stand up,he walks out of the room.

[Two hours later]
You were being led into a room,the door opens,they uncuff you,shove you in the room,then slam the doom.You looked around the room.

It was a gas chamber

You wait there for hours,waiting for the gas to come and kill you.You looked around the room,there were nail scratches on the wall,the handprints if the people here before you.
Suddenly,you couldn't breathe,the gas was in,you pounded on the door,you tried to run to the window only to fall to your knees halfway,you were seconds from dying when you heard the yell.

"(Y/n)!"It was through a gas mask,yet you recognized it,your father."Dad"You tried a yell,only for it to come out as a choked whisper.He picked you up bridle style,carrying you out of there,you passed out.

Price carried your unconscious body in his arms to the chopper,Yuri looked at you,then him.

"What did they do to you?"Yuri Whispered,holding you.