Soap-Blizzard

You and John went on a mission through the snow,it's -10 degrees Fahrenheit,you and Soap went through a snowy forest,the snow is 3 feet tall.

"J-John"You said to your husband.He looks at you"I-I c-c-can't feel.."You almost fall when John catches you,you were shivering.The temperature dropped to -45.He Kneels,holding you bridle style on the ground,you were shivering severely"Shh,You'll be okay"He whispered,taking your hand,only to see that your fingers were black and blue.

He picked you up and looked around for a nearby shelter,there was none.You were turning blue,your skin was very pale,your breathing slowed down,he called price"Price,Pick us up ASAP,(y/n),she's in severe Hypothermia"
"Soap,We would be there for a few hours,with the blizzard we can't fly out there.Keep my daughter alive"

John took off his jacket,wrapping it around you"J-John"You tried to say.
"Shh,just breathe,you'll be okay"
The blizzard dropped the temperature to -79.Your lips and hands were blue,you stopped shivering"No,No (y/n)!"He knew you were minutes from death.You couldn't
Feel anything,you were numb.Your eyes were dull,emotionless.

Your breathing slowed down,your pulse too.John teared up,he knew you were close to death,especially when the temperature dropped to -82.

Your head fell back you collapsed."No,No (Y/n),You're ok.Breathe.Open your eyes!
Come back.Its ok.Its ok.Wake up.Please wake up!Don't do this to me.Don't do this.Wake up.I love you so fucking much.Wake up!Please!"Tears streamed down Soaps face,He hugged you as tight as he could.

"PRICE PICK US UP IMMEDIATELY"Soap Yelled on the Walkie Talkie.

"We'll Be There soon.ETA 10 minutes"
Price answered.

Soap took off his hat,Putting it on your head,his jacket on you wrapped tight to keep you warm.He looked at you,your pale skin,your hands,eyelids and lips black and blue,your hair covered in snow.

He carried you into the chopper,Price Looked at his daughter then at Soap,the nurses took you,Trying to keep you warm.
Soap watched,Price his hand on his shoulder.Your pulse started to slow down even more."No!We're losing her!"A Nurse Yelled.John looked at you.Your Hand moved from your stomach and dangled over the side of the row of seats."No!"The Nurse Yelled.

You took your last breath...

John fell to his knees sobbing,the reason he's living is gone.Price Tears up,putting his hand on Soaps shoulder,Price bowed his head.His daughter is Dead,his engine,is gone.