MW-Insane Asylum{GRAPHIC}

 You screamed in Pain as the doctor electrocuted you,you tried to struggle,only to be bound by leather straps

You screamed in Pain as the doctor electrocuted you,you tried to struggle,only to be bound by leather straps.You were sent to an Insane asylum,But you were completely sane.

"Pulse level 67,pain tolerance low."You heard the doctor say,writing on a clipboard.This wasn't 'Therapy'It was pure torture,you were stabbed,burned,electrocuted and even worse.He goes to electrocute you again
"I'm sane! I'm sane! Please believe me!"You scream in pain,your head on the table.He cuts down your forearm,
watching the blood pour out,you groan.He pours alcohol on your cut arm,you yell.Tears streamed down your face,it hurt,it hurt so bad.You've been here for 6 years.'Where is Soap?Yuri?Roach?Ghost?Dad?Will they ever come,no,they probably forgot about me,they're not coming'You think.

"Take her to her room,"The doctor says,other doctors unbuckle the straps.They grab your burnt arm"Ow."You shout.They don't respond,only gripping both of your arms,your screams getting louder as they shove you against the wall.
They open the door,shoving you in the room,you try to escape,only to be stopped by doctors grabbing you."Let me go!"You scream,5 doctors shove you onto the floor,they pin your arms behind your back,a hand presses your cheek onto the floor.A pinch on your neck,you black out.

You wake up on a bed,you try to get up but a straitjacket won't let you,you look around the padded white room.You sit up,you don't how long you've been laying there.

You scream as a ringing sound stings your ears,you couldn't cover the sound with your hands.You fall on the ground,your voice hoarse"Stop!"You shout.You start hallucinating,blood spilling,corpses,and other horrifying things.You scream,and scream until your lungs felt like they were on fire,tears stream down your face.You laid there for a long time,the door opens,you turn your head,the doctor stands there.He grabs you,pulling on the leash attached to the straitjacket,you stumble up,the leash around your neck tight.He pulls you into the hallway,practically dragging you in a room.It was completely white,he pins you against the wall,attaching the leash to a ring connected to the wall,high above your head.He slams the door shut.

It's been 2 months,you're so close to dying of starvation,you say there.On your knees,the straight jacket so tight that your arms were numb,your head bowed to the floor.You haven't seen a person for 2 months.You cry out as the collar tightened,you let out a strangled scream,you couldn't breathe.It suddenly loosens,your loud ragged breathing the only sound in the room.You were send to the asylum sane.The doctor turned you insane,you screamed so much that your voice was hoarse,your lungs burned.

You heard gunshots in the hallway,you looked up,the door was shoved open.Sandman walks in"oh my god(y/n)"His voice fills the room"Help me"Your low hoarse voice lets out.You runs to you,taking the straitjacket off you,and the leash.You fall into his arms,your blood covered ripped shorts and tank top pressed against him.He carries you out the room,a bullet hits your head."No!"Sandman yells,he cries as you die in his arms.

You wake up a while later,the bullet grazing your head,you slowly stand up.You limp around the hallway covered in blood,the asylum was abandoned,it was silent,until you heard footsteps.A figure appeared at the end of the hallway,your blurry sight doesn't see who it is.You limp"(y/n)"You recognize it.Yuri.
"Please don't hurt me"Your hoarse voice whimpers.You stand there,not moving,you hit the floor,blacking out.Yuri runs to your unconscious body,picking you up bridle style."What did they do to you?"

Your father Price stands up in the chopper,seeing Yuri carry his daughters broken,bloody body "She's alive,but weak." Yuri says.Price nods,the nurses take you and lay you on the row of seats,Sandman and Soap run into the chopper.You scream in pain as the nurse cleaned up the burns on your arm."Stop you're hurting her!"Price yells,Sandman almost cries seeing you in pain.You scream again as they accidentally touch the bone exposed on your leg.Your throat bleeding bad,blood pours everywhere.The nurses bandage your fingers,then your burnt arm.
       "This is going to hurt a lot (y/n) I'm sorry,"The nurse apologizes.Dabbing alcohol on your severely wounded arm,you shout,nearly collapsing from the pain.No one was allowed near you other than nurses.Yuri's eyes filled with tears,it killed him to see you in pain.Your body went limp,you stared at the ceiling,you know they had to clean your leg wound.Price looked down,his daughter was screaming in pain right next to him and he couldn't do anything about it.They picked up your leg,you groaned.
     "I'm sorry"The nurse whispers.Your body limp,you can't scream as the burning alcohol hit your leg.You close your eyes,the pain too much,your dropping,your arm moving from your stomach off the edge of the seat."No!"Yuri tries to shout,but only a whisper comes out.The nurses shake you.
     "She's alive but very weak,"The nurse says,Soap looks at Price.You slowly wake up to bandages on your legs,arms,and hands."Dad,"You whisper weakly,Price crouches next to you,holding your hand.

(A/N)I know this is really bad,I thought this was different from what I usually write,idk.