Rorke-crazy in love(smut)

(your pov)
I was at home with Rorke,he was in our room resting I was in the living room,We jut ate lunch.I went into the laundry room and put on his black t-shirt,It was short on me,It went only till my upper thighs,It fell off both my shoulders,I put on my comfy thigh high black stockings,I walked into our room,Rorke was standing at his desk,he looked at the doorway and saw me,I walked over to him subductively,He turned towards me,he put his arms around my waist,he leaned in and kissed me,it was sweet and passionate,I didn't realize that he backed me into the wall.he started to kiss my neck,I let out a soft moan,he pinned my hands on either side of my head.I quickly moved my hands to take off his shirt,I sat down on the bed,he started to climb on top of me,making me lay down,I slowly laid down,he slowly knelt on top of me,I ran my hands down his torso.He nibbled and softly licked the top of my ear and whispered"Babygirl,you don't know what you're in for" He got off me and slipped off my stockings,I yanked him on top of me,he kissed me again,only rougher.He slowly slipped off my shirt and tossed it aside,he slipped off my underwear,he was hovering over me,I whispered"Babe take it slow so we can last long" He looked at me and smirked,I slid off his pants,he kissed my neck,his kisses got lower,and lower,they reached my heavenly abandon,I moaned and threw my head back with a smile on my face,he knew that it was driving me crazy.I moaned over and over,I moaned"babe,I'm close" He ignored me and kept going ,I slowly released.He took off his underwear,he thrusted into me,I moaned again,my moans got louder and louder,he was on top of me.My nails scratched his back,his hands were around my waist,pulling me closer to him,he was going in and out of me,I was  moaning like crazy,I was so close,he kissed my neck leaving hickies everywhere.Without warning we released at the same time,He pulled out and collapsed on top of me,He put a blanket over us,he buried his head in the crook of my neck and fell asleep,his lips were against my ne,I let out a very quiet moan,I felt him smirk,I laid down and fell asleep.