DEAN-PT.1( Jealousy)

A/N: This one-shot is cringy  I'm going to edit this so please be patient. I am going to change a few things. 

My name is (Y/N) and I have been dating Kwon Hyuk or as he is known as Dean. We have been dating for a Year. We met at one of my friend's party and instantly hit it off. I was headed to his studio. I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys from the counter. When I grabbed my keys, there was a sticky note. 

"Hey babe, I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so beautiful sleeping, I just want to tell you that I'm not at the studio. If you were planning on going. I'm at the artist that I'm working with. I'm at his studio. If you want to come here is the address xxx at xx. Love you, Dean." 

I smiled and wondered who the artist he Is working with. I put on my shoes and closed the door. I shivered as I stepped outside. It was cold and windy. I shrugged it off and left for my car. I got in the car and turn on the heater. I grabbed my phone and connected the Bluetooth to my car. I opened the Spotify app and played my playlist. The song that played threw my car speaker was Treasure Island By millic, Han. I smiled and thought that this song went so well with the weather.

---- 1 hour later----

Finally, I arrived and smiled. I looked up at the Building there was a sign in big Black letters: AOMG.

 I laughed I can't believe he is working with one of the artists from AOMG. I hope it is Jay. I really want him to make a song with him. I parked the car and started walking towards the building. I looked around and wondered if they might be hungry. I decided to buy them food. I saw the Pizzeria that the guys usually go to.

 I walked into the Pizzeria and the Cashier smiled at me. I order three pizzas and a soda. I grabbed the pizzas and waved goodbye to the cashier and walked back towards the AOMG building. I struggled to get the door open when someone opened it for me. "Thank you," I said as I made my way to the studio. The receptionist smiled at me and let me through. I walked toward the elevator and climbed in. I got off the elevator and walked towards Gray's studio. Gray Ground. I opened the door and said "Pizza delivery." Gray, loco, and dean looked up. Gray and loco both said " Y/N hey" they both smiled I set down the pizza at the table and gave them a hug. "Hey, guys long time no see," I said " yeah how long has it been since we last saw you, "loco said "6 months," Gray said.

 I nodded my head and played with my hair nervously. "yeah sorry about that I kind of got busy and couldn't visit anymore" I sat down next to Loco. "It's alright as long as you come back and visit and bring food," loco said as he grabbed a slice of pizza. We laughed. I looked up and looked at Dean. He looked surprised and confused. " you guys know each other?" He asked. Gray and Loco chuckled "Y/N here is part of our crew."

 Gray said as he put his arm around my shoulder and squeezed them " yeah she's the second girl in the group" loco said as he took a bite of his pizza. " I didn't know that. I just thought she was a fan of yours. She never told me she was close with you guys I wanted to be a surprise when she came in she really like the song you produce gray as well as your songs loco. She's also a big fan of AOMG " I smiled and shuffled my feet feeling embarrassed " yeah sorry about that. I forgot to tell you". He smiled. "It's cool" 

I smiled back at him and walked towards him. He was sitting in Grays producer chair. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat on his lap." missed you" I mumbled "missed you too" he said "You two dating?" gray asked "yeah" I smiled as I blushed and hid my face in dean's chest. Dean just chuckled and wrapped his hands around my waist and rest his chin on top of my head. "Alright, you two come on and. Eat so we can finish and get back to work" loco said as he grabbed another slice. I didn't pay much attention to him because I was so memorized by Dean's neck tattoo and the sound of his heartbeat. "Babe?" I finally got out of my trance and looked up at him. "Yeah?"

 He smiled " as much as I want you on my lap and have you in my arms. I'm starving and I want a slice of pizza" I smiled and got up and sat down next to Gray " sorry if I came unadvised and ruin your "magic" I looked at him " hey don't worry about it. It has been a long time since you came to the Studio." He's aid as he ruffled my hair and grabbed a slice of pizza. I glared at him and lightly slapped his shoulder. "Yah what did I tell you about my hair." He chuckled. "yeah sorry," he said sarcastically. I glared at him and looked back at Dean. He smiled at me and took a bite of his pizza. I smiled back. how am I so lucky to have him. I thought. They finished eating and got back to work. Word got out that I was here and many of the AOMG crew came to visit. I didn't have time to get close to Dean or talk to him the only time was when I arrived at that was 3 hours ago. Gray kept talking to me and asking questions and telling me stories.

 He kept asking me if the song was okay or if the beat was good. Dean sat down with Loco and worked with the lyrics. "That sounds nice. I like it" I told him as he removed the headphones off my head. "I like the beat and I think it suits Dean's voice and Locos." He smiled. "Yeah I think so too" He disconnected the headphones and started playing the Piano and making a different beat. "what are you doing" He ignored me and kept playing and making a different beat. He finally finishes and starts to play the recording. I Slowly recognize the Song. "I'm in love with the shape of you" He started singing. Dean and loco just stared at us. Dean glared at Gray and told Loco to ignore us and just keep writing.

 "come on Y/N, Sing, with me" I looked at him as if he was crazy. "no thank you" I was Going to go to My boyfriend and see the lyrics he came up with. I really missed him even if he was a few inches away. Gray kept me from getting close to him and the AOMG crew coming in and saying hello and trying to catch up didn't really help. Gray suddenly grabs my arms and pulls me towards him. I land on his chair. I yelp."What are you doing??" I question him. "I just want you to sing with me, like old times." I rolled my eyes and got up "No thank you" He smiled like he was going to do something. and took out his hands. "What are you doing?" I asked Fear in my voice "oh nothing just this" He tickled me. 

I laughed and started squirming on his chair. "Stop" I laughed as he kept tickling me "Stop I can't breath". "Are you going to sing with me?" "No-oo" I laughed more "Fine, Fine ill sing with you but please stop." He stopped tickling me and smiled " I never forget that being tickled is your biggest weakness" I glared at him and fixed myself. "yeah yeah let's get this over with" I looked at were dean and loco were sitting but Dean wasn't there. "Hey, where is dean ?" I asked Loco. He looked up from his phone "oh while you two were Flirting he said he needed some air and he left outside." I looked at him confused. "We weren't flirting." Loco just looked at gray " It sure looked like it. anyway, I think you should go after him he looked pissed." Worriedly I left the studio and looked for him.

A/N: Sorry about the wait and for uploading this 3 million times but I decided to rewrite it. It turned out to be long so I cut it into 2 parts. I hope you enjoy. :) I also hope you like the format where It is in 1 st person instead of 3rd person. But if you liked it in 3 person I can change it.

-Rebeltrbl130