BLOO- MY BAD BOY PT.2

Recap : 

You blushed, " whatever." You all kept talking and getting to know woo better. To you, he seemed nice and cool. The way he talked about his music gave you a sense that he also has been through some shit. As you laughed at a joke woo said, someone, cleared their throat behind you.

You looked up and there he was your boyfriend, smiling.

You didn't even notice your boyfriend walking in.

~~

You smiled and looked at him. Everyone's eyes on him. He waves at them. 

"Hello," he said as you smiled ear from ear happy that he was finally here. You got out of your chair and introduced him again to your friends.

"Guys this is my boyfriend Kim Hyeon Wung," I said to all of them. Gray nodded his head. Jay smiled and said, hello. Simon just nodded, and semi glared at him. Woo said hi back, and hoody ignored him, so did heize.  

"Yeah, we all had met before at the party," hoody stated. Not happy about seeing him here.  Bloo laughed " Yeah sorry about that; I might have been drunk that day. Sometimes I lose track of how much I drink but no worries, I didn't have much to drink this time."  You, still staring him, smiled, of course, he drinks a few beers on occasion.  

   He sat down next to you and smiled. He smiled, showing off his gummy smile. The smile that made you fall head over heels for him. It was rare for him to show off his gummy smile, and he is finally showing it to you. It made him even cutter an adorable with his glasses. You smiled back, and he grabbed some leftover, cold, fries, and ate them. 

"I heard some of your music, it's really good" you were now remembered that it was not just you and him.  You looked at Woo, who complimented your boyfriend. Bloo finished his fires. "Thanks, I saw you in show me the money, you have talent," he said as he swung his arm around your shoulder.  Woo smiled as a hoody,heize ignored their conversation. They did not like your boyfriend and would not want to start a conversation with him. They were talking among themselves. 

You ignored them feeling hurt that they would treat him bad. They are your best friends and seeing how they act around your boyfriend made you furious. 

"you are a singer Hyeon Wung?" jay questioned him. Curious as to what type of music he sings. 

"rapper actually" you corrected. 

"you rap, nice I should check some of your music later,"  Jay said, gray agreeing with his boss. Simon just ignored him. You know that Simon does not like your boyfriend and the reason for that is because of your Ex-boyfriend.  You were close with Simon, and he knew what had happened between you and your ex. He was always the one to stick by you and was the one that would defend you when your ex would call you names or would mistreat you. You would cry when he was away and would cheat on you, and Simon was the one to witness it. More than the rest of the group. Yes, it was hard to stand up to your ex, but you finally had enough. You left him, and now you are with someone else, someone who resembles your ex in appearance but does not with his actions.

You frown drawn away from the conversations woo, gray and jay are having with your boyfriend. Thinking about the past and the way they compared your boyfriend with the scum of an Ex made you sad and angry. Sad that they would think you would fall for that type of the person again.  That you need to be taken care of and get approval from them before you start dating someone. That you were too fragile to make right decisions, Sad that they judge him and compare your boyfriend to the piece of trash you dumped a long time ago.