JAY PARK - gym

Y/N P.O.V

I was lying down on the couch watching STM6.
'God i swear dean and zico are really good producers but Jay and dok2 are good as well. Who to go for ? The struggle especially if one of them is my boyfriend' my thoughts were suddenly interrupted by my phone. I saw a text notification from my boyfriend. I unlock my phone and smiled

Babe😈🔥: Hey babe 💙 i just finished for the day get ready!! We are heading to the gym 😜💪

I looked at the message confused as fuck.
'why the hell are we going to the gym at this hour ?' i thought

Me: Why the hell are you going to the gym at 10 pm ?

He didnt take long to respond.

Babe 😈🔥: You? Its more like WE babe and because you said you wanted to see me work out and help motivate me and visa versa 😉

I bit my lip

Me: Sorry babe its more like YOU. But at 10 pm why not ealrier and As Much as i would like to see you sweat and those hard tone six packs im comftorble at my house.

I will regret this later on i thought to myself while i sent the message.

Babe: Come on babe its WE i really want to see you sweat as well but from a different type of work out but Right now i just feel like going to the gym with my girl. And its at this time because the gym is free and no one can interrupt us. Now get ready i'll be picking you up in 10 min.

I sighed knowing that i wont be getting out of this but i gotta try

Me: babe your such a perv lol but i really dont wanna go jay. I just wanna cuddle.

I was still laying down on the couch still no reasopnse from Jay. I was still watching SMT6 Not getting up to get ready.

10 MIN LATER

"I swear Dean is going to be the death of me he is so cute and adorable i just wanna--"

"You just wanna what ?"
I jumped up from the coutch startled and looked up at jay.

"WHAT THE FUCK JAY ? You scared the shit out of me. Ever heard of knocking babe its really usefull you should try it"

I say scarcasticlly still holding on to my chest still a bit starled from jays interruption of my fangirling.He went around the couch towards me and shook his head.

"No no dont change the subject. You just wanna what exactly come on finish the sentence" he took a step towards me eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face and i got up from the couch and took a step back.

"I just wanna pinch his cheeks?" I said sounding more like a question then a statement. He raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes still coiming towards me.
"Yeah right.Anyway babe why arent you ready come on lets go." He said this while he wrapped his hands around my waist and put his face at the crook of my neck.I smiled and turned around facing him. And i pout.

"But babe i dont wanna go go."

He looked at me and gave a puppy dog face.

"Come on babe please ?"

I sighed and gave into his pupy dog face. "Fine only because i cant resist that face." He smiles and gives me a peck on the lips and i pout.

"Thats not a kiss" he laughs and gave me a kiss on the lips and i kissed back not wanting to let go but have to for air. I smile when are lips were apart "alright let me just go change real fast and then we leave" he let me go and nodded his head walkimg off toawrds the couch and watching the rest of SMT6. I walked up the stairs to my room to get ready.once i was done we left the house.
"Why were you watching SMT6 " he asked on the ride to the gym. I shrugged my shoulders
"No reason " he scoffs
"Yeah right" i rolled my eyes and smiled at him and didnt reaspond. Im not going to tell him its because of him now am i his ego will go through the roof.

We arrived at the gym and steeped inside.It was empty.
"

Jay you were right no one is here at this hour."

He smiles and puts down our equipment.
"I told you "

"Yeah yeah whatever " i say as i look around. The gym was not to big but not to small. It was filled with tredmills weight lifting equipment and other gym equipment.
"So what are we going to do first ?" I asked him. He smiles " first stretching and then cardio " i groned im not found of running. "Yay how fun" i say sarcastically. We did some streches and headed towards the treadmills. Half way through our work out i kept seeing jay stealing small glimps.

I finally decided to question him.

"What gives " i asked him he looked at me confused
"What ?"
"Why do keep staring at me ? Do i have something on my face omg dont tell me i have a buger hanging" I asked embarrassed. He laughs

"No babe i was just staring because you are just so beautifull "

I blushed and coughed a bit embarrassed at my outburst. "Ohh well you are not bad your self mister. " I said while winking at him still a bit of blush on my cheeks.

He smirks and puts down the weight he had in his hands and walks towards me a mischievous look on his face
"Oh really?" He keeps walking towards me and i drop the weight in my hand as He steps closer to me and graps me by the waist and puts his lips on my lips.

I respone to his lips and we started kissing both our tounges fighting for dominance and him wining. we stared a full out make out section in the middle of the gym. Suddenly this light makeout turned into a sloppy one.I would have pushed him away not liking showing off too much PDA in public but there isnt anyone around.I suddenly wrapped my legs around his waist and he hold me up by grabbing my ass neither of us separating from eachothers lips. I ran my fingers through his hair and lightly pulled it. He moaned into my lips turing me on. He suddenly stopped kissing me . I whimpered not liking the separation. his lip went down to my neck. He was nipping at it trying to find my sweet spot. When he did i
Moaned. He smirked and started biting it. He was sending me into overdrive with this small action. I kept moaning. He finally stopped and looked at me. I groaned not liking that he stoped and looked at him . His eyes were a darker brown filled with lust mine probably the same .
"Fuck babe, as much as i want to continue i really dont want to fuck you in the middle of a dirty ass gym. How about we do a different work out at your house."

He put me down and i nodded my head still a bit dizzy from our make out. We quickly gathered our stuff rushing towards the car wanting to carry on with our work out at my place.I guess going to the GYM wasn't a bad thing after all.

A/N : well i let that '
"work out" on for your imagination and i hoped you like this one shot of jay park and sorry for not finishing that lovley smut but im not really good with them. I was having a hard time writing this one. Anyway dont forget to vote,comment,share and follow . have a great day until next time bye 😊