CHRISTIAN YU- birthday boy

A/N: Yesterday it was his birthday. I decided to do a birthday one-shot for Christian.

Ians P.O.V:

I came home late last night and my girlfriend was asleep bummer I really wanted to enjoy my birthday at midnight. But I guess that would have to wait for later today or better yet why not just now. I thought as I wrapped my arms around her soft body. Wait. I opened my eyes and she was nowhere to be found. I was hugging a pillow.

"Babe" I yawned as I called out to her. No answer.

"Babe?" I finally got up and ran my hand through my hair.

lori woke up as well. I looked at her and pat her head.

"Lori where is mom" She barked and left.

I followed her expecting (Y/N) to be in the kitchen making breakfast. But as I got closer to the kitchen I didn't smell any food. I walked in and saw a note on the table.

' Babe,

I know you are wondering where I am but I had to go meet up with some friends. I'll be back later on today. love you

p.s: we are all out of food and so is Lori can you go buy some.

love, (Y/N).

I reread the note. Did she forget that today was my birthday? no, she wouldn't forget that. I thought as I walked towards the restroom to take a quick shower. As I stepped out of the shower I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and grabbed a towel to dry my hair. I rushed towards the door. Maybe that's (Y/N) she must have forgotten her keys.

I thought as I opened the door. I smiled and frowned as I saw who it was. " Happ birth--wow are you and (Y/N) busy should I stop by another time," He said as looked me up and down with a huge smile. I let him in and smacked him. " No dabin, In fact, she isn't here right now" He put on his slipper and sat down to grab Lori. They both sat down on the couch. "really where is she?" he questioned. As he played with Lori. I would like to know too I thought " I do not know she said she was going out with her friends." He looked at me " this early?" he questioned again. I shrugged my shoulders. " I guess so" I was now a bit angry. I don't even know what time she left or when she's coming back. Such a great birthday it is today. I sighed as I looked at dabin still playing with Lori.

"Don't be mad ian maybe she has her reasons. anyway, what are you going to do for your birthday today?" I looked at him "well my plans got a little bit ruined, I have to go grocery shopping " I said a bit annoyed. It was the first birthday that we had time to spend together after two years of me traveling for work. I finally had the chance to be with my girlfriend and she decides that her friends are worth more than me. I sighed and ran my hand through my now semi-wet hair. Dabin was now on his phone texting someone.

"well why don't I take you to go grocery shopping " he offered

Strange I thought " It okay dabin, I can go myself," I said

"No it's cool I have time plus you shouldn't be grocery shopping on your birthday or being by yourself," he said making me a bit more annoyed at my girlfriend.

"Okay fine, let me just go get ready." I walked to my room and got some clothes and underwear. I finished getting ready and walked to the living room/kitchen dabin still on his phone texting.