LOCO- teddy bear

A/N: Doesn't he look so cute I swear XD if anyone can send me GIFS of loco or DPR I would appreciate it. Aww, guys I really miss loco. I went to go see him on tour. He was so sweet I love him. On to the story. ⍏ I

You walked up to your boyfriend's house. Surprising him since you went overseas to visit your parents. He couldn't come with you because of work and he recently made a bunch of collabs and music videos. You really missed him, the thought of you not being able to see him after he leaves for the military hurts. You stopped thinking about it and wanted to focus on surprising him. You came home earlier than you expected. You had to cut your vacation short since your family had other things to deal with. Sad that they did not want to see you anymore after not being with them for two years. Note the sarcasm. You visited your family at a bad time they were going out of seas to visit family there. you would have gone but you only requested for two weeks off of work.

You pulled out your phone and scrolled down through your contact and called your boyfriend. Waiting until he picked up you smiled.

Inside the house, loco was busy in his small studio, on his laptop. He was going over some beats and trying to come up with lyrics. At the same time not being able to concentrate as he was busy thinking about you. He missed you like crazy and it has only been a week, he feared what it might feel when he leaves for the military and would not be able to hear your sweet voice or see your beautiful face and body. He sighed not able to concentrate on his music. He was interrupted when he heard his phone ring. He gave a toothy grin as he saw the caller ID.

"My universe💫💖"

He picked up excited to hear your voice.

"When are you coming home?" he said as he was organizing some of his music flies on his laptop. missing your constant whines for him to go to bed and just be with you instead of working.

you smile hearing the sadness and whine as he feels the same way you do. You knew he missed you.

"babe, soon just one more week and ill be with you," you said as you entered the code.

" but thats too long, why don't you just ditch your family and come home. I'll promise to make it up to them later. I really miss you. " He said as he stopped what he was doing and looked up quick plane tickets to bring you back.

when you heard this you wanted to run in and kiss him but you hold off. If only he knew you thought. That the ones who ditched you were your own family.

"I miss you babe, but I just can't leave my family. You know I have not seen them in years." You lied straight through your teeth. and opened the door you tiptoed inside with your luggage.

He sighed and closed the tab for the flight back from Los angles to Korea. " your right, I can't ask you to leave your family. It just I wish I would have gone. Or you know what ill just go to you I 'll get a flight and be with you the remainder of the visit "

You were touched that he would fly across the ocean just to be with you. quickly you replied not wanting him to buy the tickets. " but babe you have a lot of work and I don't want you to leave your fans waiting longer on an album." You whispered not wanting him to hear you inside the house.

surprised by the sudden rejection he sighed sadly that you were right and he won't be able to see you until next week. " I guess your right. Ugh, I hate it I wish I had powers to finish it and just be with you. "