CHRISTIAN YU- Possessive pt.2

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I still kept talking to the idiot. What that is the nickname I gave him. Of course, I know who this idiot is. I am not that stupid, I figured it out the moment I saw his face clearly and saw his tattoos.  I also figured it out the more I talk to him. 

Even the way he talked gave it away. I, of course, knew who his friend was as well. As I am a huge fan of both of them. But that does not mean I am not gonna give it away. He should tell me his name.  I also talked to his friend next to him. I'll call him mohawk since that is his hairstyle.

I got along with both of them, we were joking around and getting to know each other better.  I also started talking to the rest of the guys.  I made fun of Scott and cline and of course cream. 

But Ian was acting a bit weird.  He would laugh and joke around but still looked like he had something holding him back. I looked at him and smiled. He gave me a forced smile and I gave him a questioningly look he shook his head and kept talking to the rest of the guys.  I shrugged it off and kept talking to idiot and mohawk.  

"So anyway, I am starving."  cline said. while rubbing his stomach. 

"same, here," cream said. 

"We should order some fried chicken with beer" Dabin stated. 

"Ohh pizza sounds better" cline chimed in.  

"ramen," cream said. 

" some jajangmyeonsounds good." Ian chimed in. I looked at them and sighed. Here it goes again. 

"fried chicken we had that yesterday, we should get pizza. " cline said. 

"Pizza, we ate that last time as well and then you will dip it in cola. No one is trying to see that again cline" Scott said. 

"well its better than ramen. You can just go home and fucken make it." cline argued back. 

"shut up we are getting fried chicken", Dabin said while throwing a Pikachus plushie at clines face. 

"hu, you dared throw my son like that bin, You will feel the wrath of Harley cline. " Cline threw himself on Dabin and pin him down. 

" I'm just going to order  jajangmyeon."  Ian said as I looked at him and smiled. Here it goes again. 

" you and jajangmyeon, Ian. I want Japchae. " Scott said. 

"what do you against jajangmyeon Scott. You can never go wrong with it." Ian sated and glared at Scott. 

"We have been having jajangmyeon the past week. You should eat something else Ian."  Scott said back. 

" What I don't care, I'm ordering  jajangmyeon" 

"no you are not," Cline said as he got off Dabin. 

"I'm ordering pizza"

"Nope, fried chicken"  Dabin said as he was still laying on the floor. 

"no, ramen" 

"fuck all of you, I'm ordering Japchae."  I looked at idiot and mohawk. They had no idea what the fuck is going on. They were looking at the rest of the idiots in amusement. 

Time for me to step in and stop this. You see I'm not so surprised as this happens all the time. I'm used to this. 

" HEY!! Stop acting like a bunch of little kids don't you see we have guests." They all looked at me and at idiot and mohawk. They all calmed down and looked ashamed.