DEAN-anger

A/N: Hello!! I'm back !! and its A dean one shot. This Gif is too cute look at dean. Lol if I was that serious while driving idk what others will think. For this one shot you are a rising R&B artist.

Dean P.O.V

I have been dating ( Y/N) for 11 months and our relationship is still a secret. Don't get me wrong I want everyone to know that I love her but we decided that we should wait a bit more. We want our relationship to be a secret because I don't want Y/N to receive hate from my fans and have reporters taking pictures of us 24/7. We just want a secretive relationship were we can be together and go on dates without anyone knowing. She is also an RnB artist and she is climbing the charts with her new album. A rumor of us dating will hurt her status and image. All I know She is amazing with her album and I do not want to ruin her career as much as I want everyone to know I'm with her and we are both happy together. I just do not get why fans can't be happy that I finally found someone that makes me happy. I appreciate my fans and love their support but I want them to understand that I felt lonely and lost without Y/N. Thinking of her makes me want to be with her right this moment but I cant. I'm filming Show Me the Money 6 with Zico and the rest of my crew.

At this moment I'm driving Zico and Hangzoo to pick up the rest of the team and get to know each other better. I was lost in thought, paying attention to the road when I heard her stage name. My ears perked up and my attention was now on Zico's and Hangzoo's conversation.

"Y/S/N?(Your stage name) " Zico questioned.

"Yeah her" Hangzoo responded sounding very excited.

" what about her?" I questioned trying to figure out what they were talking about.

Zico looked at me and laughed.

"Dude were you not paying attention to what we were talking about? " Zico said

I kept my eyes on the road and did not reasoned.

" I guess not ha Dean you got to chill bro. When you drive you look like Dean from supernatural when someone threatens to kill Cas or his baby" He laughs and looks at me and now I'm confused.

"supernatural? dean? Cas? Baby? What ?" I laughed I have no idea what he was talking about.

He looked around remembering that we were filming and was flustered.

" oh nothing its just this American TV show I started watching and umm.. there's this guy who has the same name as you and You no what it is not important." He shook his head and dropped the subject.

" All I'm saying is you have to chill when you are driving and pay attention to the conversation we are having. I asked Hangzoo who he would like to do a collab with and he said (Y/S/N) " He said trying to act cool and forget that he even mentioned a reference from supernatural.

" Yeah hyung" hangzoo finally spoke up after the awkward conversation me and Zico had a moment ago.

I nodded my head letting him know that I was paying attention.

" yeah but she still a rookie don't you think?" Zico said looking at me.

"Yeah I know she is but she is a great Rnb artist and her music is just off the hook not too mention she is pretty cute" Hangzoo answered for me and whispered the last part even though we all heard the last part. Good thing the production team will be editing this out since we are talking about a collab for future stage performance.( Just pretend the show has a good editing team ok because we all know that they do not)

I just kept my eyes on the road.

Zico chuckled

" Hangzoo do you just want to collab with her just too ask her out? " he looked over his seat to stare at him.

"No" he mumbled a small blush forming on his cheek.

Zico saw this and laughed.

" Well I do got to admit she is pretty cute and her music does have a sick beat and her voice sounds like it will go well with yours." Zico finally got serious after a while and searched (y/n) and played a few songs.

" I think so too. I would like to see what type of song we can both come up with and maybe get to know her better." Hangzoo spoke up to me and Zico.

" yeah I would like to see what type of stage you two can come up with. Plus having her onstage will probably gain more votes since she is rising star and is gaining a lot of rnb/ hiphop fans." Zico said as he looked at the road in front of him. I stayed quite the whole time not wanting to show my anger towards the conversation the two were having about my GIRLFRIEND.

Do not get me wrong I'm happy they are considering her to be on the show and gain more popularity . I'm mad because hangzoo will try to flirt with her and try to woo her over not knowing that she is already dating me. I played all the scenarios in my head and they either end up with me punching him or me getting angry at (Y/N) and neither are good.

" Dean.."

"DEAN" Zico yelled at me and I snapped out of my thoughts

"uh.. What?" I answered annoyed.

" Chill. There you go again not paying attention to what I was asking and shooting laser beams at the cars in front of you like superman." Zico rambled on again.

I kept quite not wanting to snap at him and focused on the road.

After a few seconds of me not responding and hangzoo shuffling in the back because of the tense atmosphere. Zico spoke up.

" I was just asking if you like the idea of (Y/S/N) and Hangzoo doing a collab together?" He said looking at me.

I kept my eyes on the road and nodded my head not wanting to burst at them for not liking the idea.

" good then you can call her up since you two did a collab in her album and let her now if she could do it. If not we have to find someone else. " He crossed his arms and looked up at the road.

" Yeah ill give her a call and see if she can do it." I said sounding serious as my eyes were still on the road. What ? I do not want a car to ramble us. They are crazy drivers now a days. Plus Im still mad.

"Okay then it is settled we are going to get (Y/S/N) with hangzoo now to find someone for the rest of the team. Hopefully (Y/S/N) can do it and maybe after words I can to talk to her and do a collab with her. I really like her style." Zico said a smile forming on his lips.

" Hyung are you sure you do not want to hit on her?" Hangzoo spoke up making fun of the producer sitting in the passenger seat.

Zico gives him and a fake chuckle.

" Who do you think I am. I'm not you. I just want to produce a song with her" Zico said sounding a bit unsure.

" Ok Hyung and I just want to be in the final round and not win " Hangzo replied sarcastically.

They both just kept making fun of each other while I kept my eyes on the road and gripped the steering wheel causing the knuckles on my hand to turn white. I kept glaring at the cars in front of me not liking the idea of Zico and hangzoo flirting with my girlfriend. Another reason why I hate having our relationship a secret.

A/N: Okay so that was the end of this dean one shot. did you guys like that it was in his P.O.V or should I stick with just your P.O.V let me know in the comments. Also would you guys like to see a second part of this when you show up on the show and do a collab or do you want me to do a different one shot. Lets say loco?
Anyway let me know what you think and if you like this one shot don't forget to comment, vote, and share until next time bye !!! and have a great break if you are on vacation!! and if you are still in school or working you guys can do it!!