DEAN-PT.2 ( Jealousy )

3rd P.O.V

Back at the studio gray sat down with loco. "Did I mess up ?" Gray asked loco as he leans foward and pushes back his hair frustrated with himself . "yeah a bit" Loco told him honestly. Gray sighed "Man, It just seeing her again and with someone else --" Loco just pats grays back " yeah I know but its too late for you to tell her that you love her. She looks happy with him." Gray just looks down at his shoes. " yeah I know Im always too late. I just have to move on and be happy to be near her and have her calling me her best friend." Loco just sits there trying to find a way to cheer his friend up.

1st. P.O.V

I finally found dean. He was at the Balcony Smoking again. He was leaning forward with one hand brushing his hair back. I walked in. "What did I tell you about smoking?" He took a puff and said, "Why the fuck do you care?" I walked towards him and stood right next to him. "Because I'm your Girlfriend and I love you." He turned to look and me and chuckled. " Yeah, right. Why don't you just go back to Mr. Fifty shades of gray over there." I looked at him and laughed. He looked at me as I was insane. "are you Jealous of gray?" I asked him. He just took another puff and looked pissed. "I'm not fucking jealous of that Barbie doll" (A/N : this hurt). I took the cigarette off his hand and grabbed them I had him look into my eyes. " Babe, He is just a close friend he means nothing to me. You are the only one I love." I hugged him he just stood still. "Yeah but he had his fucking hands all over you and he kept taking you away from me." I looked back at him. " Yeah and im sorry for that. He just hasn't seen me for a while and wanted to catch up. I really wanted to just be rude and leave him talking to himself. While I walked towards you and sat next to you just be close with you." He clicks his tongue " I just don't want to lose you. You are the most precious thing that happened to me and if I loosed you I don't know what I'll do." He said as he looked into my eyes. I smiled "and you won't lose me because babe this heart belongs to you." He laughed and hugged me. "I'm sorry. It just seeing you with him making you laugh and having his hand all over you just made me so mad." I giggled " And I m sorry I didn't avoid it." "I guess we are both at fault." I chuckled. " I guess we are." I stopped hugging him and looked at him and kissed him. He kissed back. "why don't we go back in and you finish the song." He looked back at me " Ill be with you the whole time" he sighed and agreed. " we also need you to get a breath mint your mouth stinks like cigarettes." I said as he laughed " yeah yeah ill ask loco for one." He grabbed my hand and I leaned in his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and we walked back to Grays studio hand in hand.

A/N: I hope you liked this imagine and im sorry i took long to upload i was in a writers block. :/