BLOO- my bad boy

You were hanging out with your close friend's hoody and heize. You three went out for a girls day as you haven't had a chance to hang out and catch up with one another. You were all at the famous burger and orders some food as you all finished your shopping spree. You guys laughed at past memories and we're currently talking about relationships. As you waited for the food.

" (Y/N) tell us how is it going with your boyfriend? " Hoody asked as she took a sip out of her soda. You smiled, you loved talking about him he was cute, charming and adorable. Although he might not look like it and everyone around you was skeptical about your relationship. They judged him because of the way he dressed and look. They categorized him as your typical bad boy who makes girls fall in love with them and break their hearts, but Bloo was different. He might look like your typical bad boy, but deep down he's just a sweetheart that wouldn't do anything to harm you or hurt you. You looked at the two girls in front of you and answered.

"Everything is good right now. I love him he loves me, right now hes at the studio with Nafla."

Heize raised her eyebrows questioning if it was true. Hoody just rolled her eyes. You noticed their facial expression.

"what " you questioned as you took a sip out of your drink

"Nothing " heize said

"it's just... Never mind" hoody said as she desiced not to tell you her honest thoughts

"what you can tell me girls" hezie looked up. A number came through the intercom signaling that the food was ready.

"Well, would you look at the that is our food ill go get it," Heize said as she left and gave hoody a small smirk. She smirked because she did not have to answer her best friends question.

you looked at hoody waiting for her to respond. Hoody gave you a fake smile and sighed.

"fine ill tell you but please just know that we are only looking out for you" worried you looked at her. signaling her to tell you already.

"look I know we have said this a bunch of times but" she took a small paused and looked at you.

"What if he is just toying with your emotions (Y/N), what if he is just telling you what you want to hear, I know its not our place to say this but we just want what is best for you. me and the rest of the people that care about you, don't want to see you get hurt again." she calmly said as you looked at her reassuring her as you spoke. Heize now set down the food as she heard what hoody was saying. Before she excused herself to get more stuff not wanting to be there when she heard what Y/N had to say. Scared that you might be angry again for speaking bad about your boyfriend.

"Heize stay we don't need any more ketchup or anything. I swear I'm not mad so listen to what I have to say." Heize hesitantly sat back down.

"I know you girls and the other guys talked about it but, im going to tell you that he is not what you guys think. He cares for me and loves me. He generally cares, he tells me the truth and i know that I can trust him and he trusts me. What happened with my ex isn't going to happen with Bloo. He might have the image but trust me he isn't what he seems. Yes, he has some problems and stuff but everyone deal with shit differently. trust me, girls, if he was anything like my ex I would have left already but he isn't. Right now im happy, hes happy and if anything happens you two will be the first to know, now let's enjoy the rest of the day and eat these delicious hamburgers and fries." you smiled at both of them reassuring that everything was going well and what you told them was true.

They both stared at you, making sure that you weren't lying. You smiled letting them know that what you said was true. Hoody and hezie sighed

"fine" hoddy said as she took a bite of her hamburger. Hezie smiled and followed in taking a bite of her hamburger.