CHRISTIAN YU- ill swear ill never leave again

" Ian" you said as you looked at your boyfriend sitting down on the floor with his computer, working on his new video project for work.

"IIIIIIIan" you say again as he was engrossed on the computer. Giving out a small puff of air  You decided to get off the sofa and pushed Lori to the side. As she wouldn't fall. You walked towards him and pushed him out a bit as you sat on his lap. You looked at what he was working on and looked back at him. He looked tired and had eyebags that had eye bags. You frowned a bit. He looked startled and looked at you a bit confused.

"What Happened?" he said as he stared at you. You give him a little pout. " I have been calling you for a while but you wouldn't listen to me. Come take a nap with me, you look like shit." He gives you a blank stare.

"Really babe,That's something every guy wants to hear coming from their  girlfriend." he says sarcastically.

"Really, that is why I'm telling you. I must be the best girlfriend ever." you say as you give him a small smile. He looks down at you and gives you a small laugh. He stops working and puts his hands on your waist.

"What is wrong?" he finally says.

"Nothing, it's just my boyfriend is not paying much attention to me and I basically have been here for 3 hours waiting to go to the movies." You finally say as you stare up at him getting comfortable on his lap. He sighs.

"Shit I forgot about that. I'm sorry. I have just been busy with work and the new  project I have been working on." You stare at him and give him a small peck on the lips. You know he has been working really hard with the new project he was realising and you understood. That's why you weren't mad about missing the movie. As long as you were here with him that's all you needed.

"It's okay babe, but how long have you been working on it." He gives you a small smile trying to butter you up. You gave him a small glare. As he finally gave in and sighed. He looked at the time on his computer and gave it a second look like he wasn't sure that was the time. He looked over at the window by the kitchen. Then looked back at you.

"Holy Shit babe, I swear I thought it was still dark outside"  You gave him a sigh and a glare. He sighed and slowly lowered his head.

"Christian, it's fucken 3 in the afternoon." He mumbled something. You couldn't really hear him as  His head was on your shoulder blade.

"What" you said with a stern voice.

He lifted his head to the side a bit.

"I'm sorry it's just I was in the zone and haven't paid much attention to what was going on." You slumped back on his chest and sighed.

"It's fine babe just take a rest please. I don't want to see you restless like last time. Remember you almost died." He let out a small laugh.

"I did not. I just fell off my bike while I tried to take off without  it being turned on. I know it wasn't the best but I mean I was running late and running on 2 hours of sleep" he sighed, not proud of that moment.

"See this is what I mean babe. You got to rest or you will run yourself to death. I do not want to lose the only person who can help me meet Ryan reynolds. After I have met him then you can die"  He rolled his eyes and pushed you off his lap.

"That's really why you're with me. Well at least i know who not to contact and call when i do meet him" He says as he gets back to his computer. You glared at him a little when he pushed you off and gave a small gasp. You crawled towards him and latched on to his arm.

"No please babe, I was only joking. You know I would be sad if you died and the reason why I keep bugging you to at least take a nap." You sat down next to him and leaned on his shoulder.