MOKYO- not good enough

A/N : I know its been a month since I updated and I'm sorry about that. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 6.K+ READS AND THE 100+ LOVE YOU ALL FOR THAT.

~~For those who do not know who this awesome dude is. He is a producer in H1gher music he goes by thurxday and he's just to too fucken cute and hot. I saw him at a kcon panel they were holding with cha cha and woogie (Got to meet both of them and I took a pic with them they are awesome ) and he was just too cute the whole time he was tired and jetlag so he was a bit slow . I just couldn't take my eyes off him when I saw him so I decided to do a one shot of him based off what I experience at kcon. He has an awesome music style, helped produced ph-1's harry and many other songs for artists in h1gher. Anyway sorry about that now on to the story. Also couldn't find a gif of him, so sorry about that for now just a pic of him is fine.

~
~
~

You were at home cooking some veggies with meat while listing to your playlist. You finished cutting the vegetables and put them on a pot full of hot boiling water and put a little bit of salt to give a little bit of season and covered it. While you let the vegetables boil you started to cut up the meat into small slices and add some salt and pepper. When that was finished you added the meat in a hot pan with a dash of oil. You pour the meat on to the hot pan and let it simmer. Your music suddenly got cut off by your ringtone. In a hurry you covered the meat and lowered the heat, You rushed to your phone hoping to answer the caller before it was too late. You grabbed your phone from the living room were you left it to charge. You didn't look at the caller ID and answered it.

" Yellow" you said as your usual greeting. Although no one answers the phone like that now an days you still do and you don't care what others think. You are still a child by heart.

There was silence on the other end.

"Hello??" you said now as you changed your greeting. Again no one responded instead all you hear is silence.

You decide to check the caller ID and on the screen it read " The one and only Legend" you smiled remembering why your boyfriend put this as his contact name. He was jealous that woogie put his contact name on your phone as "Legend " With a winking heart emoji next to it. When he saw it he freaked out and changed his contact name. It was cute and hot to see him sulk over it. You put your phone back on your ear and spoke.

" Babe ? Is that you! you should speak up or talk instead of staying silent you scared me for sec." You waited a while for a response.

" Oh sorry, when you picked up cha cha was telling me some work related things. I called you because I wanted to know how your day was and I wanted to hear your voice."

You blushed and smiled. Happy that he called you even if he's busy with work.

" My day was boring without you here, I also wanted to hear your voice. I miss you and how was your day" You asked while walking to the stove almost forgetting that you had food on the stove. You took the lid off the pan with the meat and started string it with a spoon.

He sighed and took a while before responding

"I don't know I guess it was ok " Worried you stopped stirring and put the lid back on the pan.

" What's wrong" I asked him worried that he was not acting like himself on the phone.

" Nothing its just....

I want to see you and be there with you. You always cheer me up"

"babe.. Something happened if you want me to cheer you up" You said sounding worried that something happened in LA.