DPR-night out

A/N: it was hard to come up with a one shot for DPR because hes just too cute and i had so many plus i couldn't find any GIF's that matched with what i wanted to write about. This one was close. Anyway i hope you like it 😊✌

You were on your phone taking a break from helping Christian and the rest of the crew film DPR Live MV Text me. You scrolled down your Instagram looking at your friends pictures. Some of them with their partners others at parties. You came across Christians pic and liked it. It was a picture of his dog Lori and him. It read" miss my princess "☹( i made this up sorry )

" Y/N break over we need you to go check up on Hong Da-bin he is needed for hair and make up and we need him on set in 3 min " a staff member yelled from across the film set making some head turns.

You sighed and just waved your hand letting them know you heard them. You clicked the power button on your phone and put it in your back pocket ready to go to his trailer and make sure he is ready to go.

you do this all the time. Knowing him he is probably asleep or talking with christian about the MV and what to do. We are currently in London filming his MV Text me. It starts off with him roaming the streets and frustrated because the girl won't text back.

You opened the trailer door not bothering to knock and went in. You were surprised that he wasn't sleeping and christian was not with him. Instead his on his phone watching youtube. He paused the video and looked up at you and smiled.

"Babe!" he got up and walked towards you. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Don't babe me. they need you on hair and make up. You have to shoot the next scene in 3 min and you are here watching videos" you raised and eyebrow and scolded him. not the first time that he is late on set.

" Really??!! in 3 min shit i thought i had 20 min left. Sorry ill go get ready. anyway why are you mad the director is my best friend he isn't going to do anything to me. Babe don't get mad anymore you'll get wrinkles and then you'll look older than me." he kissed your forehead and you pushed him off not happy about the last statement. He just chuckled and left.

you sighed and smiled and went after him. You and DPR have been together for two years and have been working with the company for three years. You liked Christian's style of editing and directing. You also liked DPR's music style. You and him just clicked when you both talked to each other and he asked you out a year later. Funny enough this song they are filming is about you. He told you when he finished producing the song and asked you to listen to it, You just laughed.

You finally caught up to him and smiled he was ready. The hair and make up crew decided to give him a hat instead of dealing with his hair and light make up. He stood in front of the camera and got into position, not before making his way to you and kissing your cheek ,and going back to his spot after christian made fun of him and made a whip noise . Nothing unusual, he always did this. You asked him why he always does that and he only said that he wanted everyone to know that you were his good luck charm.

You stood next to christian helping him direct your boyfriend. You always helped Christian when he needed a new pair of eyes. He was having trouble placing Bin for the next scene. you direct him and asked him to seem happy and nervous. He was having a hard time expressing those emotions

"bin babe what's wrong " you asked him and came close to him in front of the doors.

You fixed his hat a bit and looked at him. He just smiles and says" I don't know im just not nervous and im already happy. " he shrugs and i smile " Just think about something that get you nervous." you kissed him on the cheek and went back next to christian ready to film. Bin still seemed awkward. you had an idea and decided to bring back embarrassing memories.

"Babe ,remember the first time we had our date. You stood their in front f my door and you were nervous."

He smiled " yeah, okay then ill imagine that im asking you to marry me."

He smiled and you blushed and brushed him off. " Okay now action" yelled Christian.

"wait " He started to look at the door and laughed.

"I remember that night out babe you literally fell for me when you opened the door. "

you turned bright red regretting bringing that memory back to life. Christian gave you small smile and a small chuckle. You rolled your eyes pretending not to be affected

"What i tripped over my door stump. It happens to anyone of us now shut up and lets finish this MV" he rolled his eyes.

" yeah right babe. don't worry it was a great way for me to know that you liked me as much as i liked you." He winked your way and just ignored him and continued blushing. The filming resumed and it was already night time .

The crew finished packing and Bin came up to you. " babe? are you still upset" You had given him the silent treatment just for the fun of it. You looked at him and smiled " no i was never upset" Now he looked mad. " Why did you give me the silent treatment?"

"that was for embarrassing me in front of everyone" he looks at you and scoffs " just because of that? That wasn't that embarrassing plus i thought it was cute how you fell and landed in my hands." You blushed and just continued walking to the car. he laughs walking next to you. " i know you are blushing no need to hide it. I think its cute." You smiled at opened the car door and went inside still not talking to him. He walked to the driver side and got in. He turned on the engine and looked at you.

" You know i told everyone about our night out that day?" You looked at him surprised ready to tell him off When he spoke " before you yell at me let me explain . I told everyone how are night was because i thought it was the best night of my life. I got to hold you in my arms in our first date and it wasn't a hug. From that moment i knew that i would never regret dating you and plus it makes a great story to tell others." You just laughed " You are right now lets go im tired." He laughs along and gives you a cheeky smirk " But we haven't done anything yet. " You blushed " you prev" He laughs " yeah but you love this prev especially in bed" He winks while driving. " You are not wrong " you mumbled not wanting him to hear it. "what was that ?" he asked a smile on his face. "Nothing. just that i love you now hurry up" He laughs and smirks " I guess you are in a hurry to get there and i love you too." He grabbed one of your hands and kept driving.

A/N : I Hope you all like this one shot . I did this late and i don't know if it is well written. Please don't forget to vote,comment , and share. Until next time, Hope you all have a great day.