DEAN ANGER PART: 2

Recap Part 1 :

"Who do you think I am. I'm not you. I just want to produce a song with her" Zico said sounding a bit unsure.

"Ok Hyung and I just want to be in the final round and not win " Hangzo replied sarcastically.

They both just kept making fun of each other while I kept my eyes on the road and gripped the steering wheel causing the knuckles on my hand to turn white. I kept glaring at the cars in front of me not liking the idea of Zico and hangzoo flirting with my girlfriend. Another reason why I hate having our relationship a secret.

DEAN ANGER PART 2:

DEAN P.O.V :

I looked over at (Y/N) who was laughing at what Hangzoo had just said to her on set. It has been a few days since she agreed to do a Collab with him and I'm at my breaking point. She agreed on working with him when Zico made a phone call with her manager, that same day after we arrived with the others. I had mixed feelings when she agreed. I was happy I was going to see her at work but I was still angry about what Zico and Hangzoo said about her. I know I shouldn't be angry about it but for some reason I 'am and I do not know what this feeling is or why.

Since that day she cleared her schedule and has been working with us on his song until the performance. Since then I haven't had the chance to be closer to her just texting here and then. In the same room while she was talking to the others. I tried to talk or say something but I couldn't, I was pissed off. Pissed that I couldn't hold her or make her laugh without giving it away.

"Dean. Dean.! Dean! Dean!! DEAN!!" I stopped looking at them as someone was yelling at me. Angry I snapped.

"What" I looked at Zico sitting next to me and glared at him as he raised his hand in a defensive manner.

" Woo, Dude chill. I was just asking what you thought about having (Y/S/N) and Hangzoo do something really big at the end of their performance like a special hand shake or like holding hands."

I was not paying attention to what he was talking about because my eyes drifted back to (Y/N). She was now talking to Woo won Jae. Her favorite rapper at the moment. She told me how much she liked his performance the first time she saw him on the show. Something about him showing what a rapper should rap about instead of showing of his fame. Rapping about how they feel and dark things that many people suffer through. or something along those lines all I only payed attention to her saying how cute he was. She laughed it off saying it was only a joke when I looked at her.

Meeting him must make her happy, but why do I hate it.

She's smiling at him talking, trying to get closer to him. He smiled at her sometimes and would talk to her.

I was interrupted by a hand waving in front of my face. I rolled my eyes and smacked it away trying to look for my girlfriend. who was no longer talking to Woo.

" Ow, Dean! Seriously what is wrong with you. You have been cranky the past few days. You even snapped at (Y/S/N) for no reason and you keep ignoring me. Plus you keep glaring at someone. If looks can kill you would have killed everyone. I'm worried, you know you can telling anything I'm your best bud. " I looked at Zico and sighed, mad at myself for acting this way and for not being able to tell him why.

" It is nothing hyung, It just stress from the show." I said as I looked at him.

He raised and eyebrow " Are you sure that is it?"