PH-1: right here

Harry's P.O.V:

"Haon what the fuck " I groaned as I woke up from my nap.

and looked over at Haon, he was laughing his ass off as he pointed his phone towards sik-k.

"Omg huyng--" he kept laughing at him and pointing at him. I got up from the small couch ready to smack both of them for waking me up and stepped behind sik-k

"What did I say about waking me up I still have 10 more minutes--" sik-k turned around and I laughed at him. He had a unibrow and a mustache and the word idiot on his cheeks.

"Haon one of these days I will do something way worst watch your back." sik-k glared at him as he walked off to wash his face. I stopped laughing at looked at haon.

"nice one" I high fived him and he laughed.

"Thanks, I was gonna do it to you as well but I was having so much fun with sikk that I didn't have time. His alarm woke him up and the best part is that he did his whole rehearsal like that. "

I laughed harder " You mean he went like that, no one told him." He l laughed and shook his head.

"wanna see, I have it on video." I chuckled and nodes my head.

In the video there he was in front of the stage with his face all marked up and him singing and performing. I laughed again.

" I was thinking of posting it on Instagram but I might just blackmail him with it. " he turned off his phone and walked off.

" You better watch out Hyung." He said as he walked away.

"Want me to send the video from the h1gher trip to Y/N and have her post it on Instagram?" I threatened. He stopped right in his tracks.

" NO Hyung please don't I promise not to do anything just do not send that video. Fuck I forget you are the one that has that video " I smiled and nodded at him and he walked away.

" Ph-1 it's your turn for rehearsals." I looked at the stage director and walked off to the stage and did a few mic tests.

You see  H1gher is on tour and right now we are rehearsing for the concert coming up later on today. We are currently In LA and we just had a day to go sightseeing and that was yesterday. today is our concert and I'm excited. 

I finished my verse and walked off the stage as woodie go child step in and did his rehearsal. I went behind stage and grabbed a water bottle, and a few snacks. I walked to the dressing room and grabbed my phone. 

I scrolled through Instagram and posted some pictures and things the guys were doing. I sighed and clicked off of Instagram. 

why hasn't she respond to my text? 

I opened up kakotalk and saw the last message I sent my girlfriend. I opened the chat and saw that she saw the message. 

 I sent my lovely girlfriend a morning text as we are different time zone it was around late yesterday for me when I sent her the text and she hasn't responded. 

Maybe she's busy. Ugh, I miss her so much. 

When I first heard we were going on tour I was excited and nervous and then sad because it meant not being able to have (y/n) next to me or seeing her. 

Me and her have been dating for the past year and it has been the best year. When I told her we were going on tour she was also excited but sad that she couldn't go or wasn't going to see me. We decided to call each other when we had free time and face time each other, and text each other. 

It's unusual for her not to respond. I decided to call her. I called through my contacts and found hers. 

I have her as

My priority 

The reason why I don't have her as something else is that I'm just starting my career and the scandal if anyone was to find out. I don't want her to suffer because of me. Most importantly I don't want our relationship to suffer because of it. I really do care about her and I don't want to lose her. 

I clicked on her contact and held my phone against my ear and was expecting to hear her beautiful voice but after 6 rings it went to voicemail. Surprised I clicked and checked the time in Korea. It was late at night. 

she must be sleeping. 

I decided to try again later or tomorrow. But that doesn't explain why she didn't respond to my text.  I decided to shrug it off and continue to rest until the concert.