bloo- Bandaids pt 2

"sorry y/n but we are in front of your apartment"

I heard the intercom and let them in.

I was pacing back and forth worried about bloo and his injuries.

I heard a knock on my door and slurs coming from bloo, Nafla, and loppy telling him to shut up. I opened the door and let them inside.

I opened the door and loopy and Nafla were holding bloo steady by the arms. I looked at his face and there was blood all over his clothes. His lip was busted open and he had a bruise forming on his cheek and I saw blood coming down his eyebrow.

"what the fuck happened," I said worried as loppy and Nafla placed him on the couch. I ran towards him and grabbed his face and checked out his wounds. He winced as I touched him and jerked away from my touch. I quickly got up and grabbed the first aid kit and a bag of ice.

no one answered my question.

"Again what the fuck happened," I said a bit angry that bloo was almost unconscious on my couch with bruises and cuts all over his face.

I looked at loopy, Nafla, and Owen. I didn't see Owen walk in but I saw that he was caring Bloo's stuff. I looked at them and saw small cuts on their faces and bloody knuckles.

"you see this idiot has been going out drinking for the past few days. every day he would come home with small cuts and bruises and we got worried and decided to company him to make sure nothing else happens to him. When we got there he went straight to drinking and after a few drinks, he started picking a fight with a guy in the club. Suddenly it's A  full-on fight, us trying to get them off of bloo and helping him from the other guy's friends. The bodyguard had to separate the guy from bloo and kicked us all out. " Nafla finished explaining, I looked at bloo and was so angry, why did he fight, he has never done that before.

" We asked him why he started a fight and he wouldn't tell us. He was sitting down on the curb crying while smoking.  We tried to get him up and take him home but all he said was that he was an idiot and that he wanted to see you. Then he would get up and try to get back inside the club to finish off the fight. We couldn't calm him down and decided to call you, I'm sorry I know you guys broke up but we had no other choice. He wouldn't go to the hospital or go home. All he said was your name and how much he missed you. We decided to bring him here. When we told him he agreed to come." I looked at them again and looked at Bloo I felt tears forming.

" I don't know what to say Maybe its all my fault for not trying to work things out with him, I thought he needed space and I was busy with work that I just--" I was cut off

"Y/N it's not your fault, don't blame yourself." I looked at Owen and nodded my head. Still feeling guilty about the whole thing.

"You guys can stay the night I'll look at your wounds and treat them once I'm done with bloo." I looked at all three of them they shook their heads.

"Nah we are fine, it's just a few small cuts and scratches nothing compared to bloo. We didn't drink much and it's best if we go home. Sorry again." Loppy said as he looked at the guys and they agreed with him.

"Yeah, Y/N I think it will best for you two to talk things through and we are fine bloo is the one who looks the worst out of all of us. Again we are sorry that it happened we kept telling him to stay home, but you know how stubborn he can get." Nafla said as he gave me a small smile. Trying to reassure me. I still feel guilty that they had to leave like that all beat up. 

I kept insisting that they stay but they kept decline my offer and left. 

I sat next to bloo who was asleep or unconscious on the couch. I open up the first aid kit and grabbed the alcohol and a cotton pad and started disinfecting his wounds.