CHRISTIAN YU- Possessive pt.1

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

"so now Ian is a musclely legend according to our fans" I heard Dabin say as he made fun of Ian.

"more like a skinny legend" cline stated and everyone laughed

"hey that's not fair, at least I don't have a kid that's a plushie and is known worldwide. "

" at least they know I am a daddy." Everyone gave cline a what the fuck look as. He finally processed what he said and regretted it.

I have no idea what I walked into. As soon as I heard cline say that I laughed. Everyone turned their heads towards me and laughed at cline as well.

"(Y/N), You finally made it!" Dabin said as he got up from his chair and walked towards me. He gave me a hug. "of course I did, I said I was going to come late since work was a hassle" He let go of me and saw the bag in my hands and smiled.

"And you brought drinks!" he said and carried them to the group sitting down around a small table in his small music studio. The table was a mess with snacks half-empty bottles and music sheets scattered on it. Everyone was close to the table. either sitting on the small couch, office chairs, a bean bag, or a love seat.

There I saw cline sitting down next to Scott on the love seat and cream sitting next to Ian on an office chair and two new faces that I have not seen sitting on the sofa. I looked at them and observed them,

they look familiar, I thought as I looked at them questioningly

As I can see one had a seems to have a neck tattoo but can't be sure since his bucket hat covers it a bit. From what I can see he looked cute but don't tell my boyfriend that because he will get jealous. The other guy had a small mohawk hair cut not as handsome as the other guy but still was cute.

"Earth to (N/N), If you want I can take a picture of them for you" I heard my lovely boyfriend's voice as he said sarcastically not liking that I am checking out two guys in front of him.

I felt my cheeks warm up a bit embarrassed that he caught me and had to say it in front of the two guys that I have not met. The two guys turned to me and smirked. The first guy gave me a small wave as the other guy did a small head nod. The rest of the idiots where either snickering at my embarrassment or gave a small chuckle. My boyfriend Ian on the other hand not so happy. Like I said he was a bit jealous but he knows I love him.

" Sorry, I did not know you guys had company. I'll come back another time when you guys aren't that busy with work." I said as I opened the door ready to leave.

"Its fine babe, we were taking a break anyway," Ian said as he walked towards me closing the door and dragging me closer to the bean bag where he was sitting.

"It's fine I can come back another time, Ian. I don't want to interrupt you guys working on the new album. "

"(Y/N), Its fine like Ian said we were taking a break anyway." Dabin said as he smiled my way.

As this commotion was going on it was a bit awkward as I was not yet introduced to the two new artists and sat down in the big bean bag with Ian. he sat next to me and placed his arm on my thigh. They finally were talking amongst each other. Joking around with the two new guys. I kept making eye contact with the first guy. I finally got to clearly see his face and what I said back then about him being cute was a huge mistake because he was Hot, not hotter than my boyfriend but still hot. He saw me checking him out a bit and smirked. I blushed a bit. It's embarrassing and these idiots still have not introduced me to them. It was awkward for me and I hate awkwardness.

I decided to talk to them despite them not knowing my name as the other guys were making fun of each other and doing stupid childish stuff. I shouldn't have brought the drinks. I forget how stupid they can get when they drink. I lean a bit closer to the guy the first guy. As he was closer to me. The small couch was located next to the big bean bag.

" how long have you guys been here"

I said to him as he looked my way

" well, its been about" he stops for a bit and checked his watch " four hours " I looked at him surprised.

"What the fuck where you guys making the instruments as well "

He chuckled.

"that's the shortest time I have been in a music studio with another artist, trust me, I have slept at others music studio, just making music " I looked at him even more shock

"what the fuck, that sounds very wrong if I didn't know what you guys do for a living "

He laughed " who would have thought a girl like you was a bit perverted" I blushed yet again embarrassed. I lightly smacked his shoulders. To me, this gesture was instinct as I hang around guys who always tease and make fun of me.

He facked that it Hurt and rubbed his shoulder pouting at me.

" You know I can sue you for hurting a very famous idol. " he teasingly said

I scoffed " why don't you try, and famous where I don't even recognize you and it's not like I left a brose idiot," I said playfully. He squinted his eyes a bit Hurt that I called him an idiot

" who are you calling an idiot? Or are you just talking about yourself, that's a wired nickname to Call yourself" he smirked my way

I gave him small glare

" only an idiot would think that," I said back. He glared at and I glared back.

He laughed and I did too.

" you know I never had someone call me an idiot before. "

" Really, that's very strange as I could tell right away" he chuckled

" same I could tell you were a pervert as well " I faked gasp Hurt that he called me a pervert

" pervert me ?? Please I have been called worse" he laughs

"same,"

He said as I was busy talking to him that I didn't notice someone listing to our conversation. Not too happy about what was going on between me and the guy next to me And that someone was my boyfriend Ian.

A/N : Part 2 up tomorrow and please take care of yourself and stay safe and healthy 😁😊

-Rebeltrbl130