SIMON DOMINIC -jelousy

A/N : Halloween special coming up guys. I know Halloween almost a month ago but about that college is a bitch.

°
°
°

Your P.O.V

I was getting ready for the Halloween party Gray was hosting. Running late since things on Halloween were hectic at work. I quickly glanced at myself in the mirror to fix my makeup. I smudge my lipstick and smiled at my costume, I was Harley Quinn ( Suicide Squad version).

I decided on this costume because I like Harley in the comics, plus the Joker is my favorite super villain. I grab my coat from the coat hanger. I custom made the coat. It was half red and blue, with gold going from the top of my shoulders to the end of my arms. The coat was long and furry. In the center it said, " Property of joker." In big fancy gold font. " Established" on the bottom of the other words. "since" written in a vertical line on the left side, and "4 ever." written in the same way only on the right side. In the middle of it said, "PUDDIN FREAKY" stacked ontop of eachother with small white lines one on top of "puddin" and another below " freaky".

On the bottom of the line it read " style."I know why not just wear the original one right? Well for starters it is cold ass fuck right now and I do not want to catch a cold. I put it on and grabbed my phone,keys, and bag.

I put on my heels and left to my car. I got in and blasted my music and turned on the gps. I put in the destination Gray sent me and was on my way. I arrived at the place and you could hear music blasting from outside the house. Party lights coming from inside.

I looked for a place to park. When I did I Parked my car and got off. I checked my makeup in my rearview mirror and fixed it. When I finished I got out and grabbed my stuff. I locked my car and walked to the house. I checked my phone as I walked up to the house. I had 10 messages and 4 missed calls. Not surprised since I am late. I unlocked my phone and checked them. 5 messages were from my boyfriend. 2 missed calls were from him and 1 was from gray and the other was from Jay. I checked my messages.
" babe, i miss you 😞😢💙". "Babe ,where are u ?" "are u coming?" "😢💙❤" "are u hurt. Did something happen? Do i need to go get u?"

Rolling my eyes at how worried he gets i replied "i'm here already. No need to worry. ❤"

I hit send and kept walking towards the house. It was a long walk since there was barely any parking space. I think gray invited the whole country. I checked the rest of the messages.

" were u at ?" "Ur bf is getting annoying" " are u almost here 🙄?" There were from gray. I ignored his messages and finally arrived at the house.

It was huge and beautiful. ( picture bellow).

 As i stepped inside I saw a bunch of costumes from zombies to TV show characters

As i stepped inside I saw a bunch of costumes from zombies to TV show characters. People had there drinks in hand dancing with one another. The music was loud and party lights were shining throughout the whole house. I tried to make my way threw the crowd and try and find my boyfriend.