DPR LIVE- less of you

Dabin's  P.O.V

"Hello," I said as I called the only person who  I wanted to see and hear. 

Silence. 

"Are you awake right now?" I heard a small yawn and mumble through the other line. God how I want her to be next to me.  

"Babe" I heard her sweet voice. 

"God I just need to hear the sound of you and I know that it's selfish, but You are the only thing that's ever made sense to me. "  I said as I  sat up on my bed, running my finger through my hair. 

"What's wrong babe.   Want me to come over, I can come over?" I sighed, as much I want her to come  I know she won't stay for long. 

"No, Its fine, Just talking to you is fine babe. " I said as I looked at the ceiling. 

She is the only one who can get of the voices in my head. The ones that do not let me sleep at night. All theses doubts about everything. She's the only thing that can calm me down and hearing her voice makes the voices disappear. 

I didn't notice I stayed quiet until I hear her sigh and ended the call. I freaked out. Ready to call (Y/N) back. My phone screen lit up with a picture of her. She wanted to Face time. I answered it. Her beautiful face came on the screen. I looked at her, Her beautiful (E/C) looked back at me her hair was to her side and to me she looked hot. She was wearing one of my sweaters.  I smiled I just wish she was here next to me.  Face time to me is not a good replacement. 

"what's wrong," she said yawing at the end. She was sleepy. 

"Nothing babe, just missing you that's all"  She rolled her eyes and giggled. 

"Babe you saw me, today we went to grab something to eat, plus we if you miss me so much I could go to your place right now." I smiled, I would love that but I know she won't stay for long she won't be here when I wake up and that kills me every time. 

" Fine, babe Ill wait for you here" I finally give in and waited for her. 

She ended the face time as I waited for her. I know I'm clingy but I love her so much. She the only one who understands what I'm going through and just understands me. I don't know what I would do is she wasn't here with me.  I waited for her and it was the longest 10 minutes of my life. 

I heard a knock on my door as I got up and walked towards her. I got a glimpse of her. She was still wearing my sweater and grey sweat pants. Her (e/c) looked at me as she smiled at me. I grabbed her and pressed my lips on hers. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Her soft lips were my addiction. She was my addiction. I broke the kiss as I needed air. She looked at me breathless, her (e/c) dazed she wasn't expecting the small make out. I took her to my bed as she laid down and I laid down next to her. 

I just want her next to me. I clinged to her side. She giggled as I wrapped my hands around her waist and laid my head in the crook of her neck.  "You, Have been so clingy lately, what is  wrong?" She said as I got a whiff of her hair. She always smelled so good. 

" Nothing babe, Just really love you". 

She stayed quiet as I heard her heartbeat pick up. I smirked as I kissed her cheek. Her next to me and her beautiful scent put me to sleep.