PENOMECO - L.I.E pt.1

A/N: This one shot is inspired by his song L.I.E.hope you guys like it. :D

Y/N P.O.V

Im sitting at home on my couch wondering when was the last time i saw my boyfriend . My boyfriend being Jung Dong-wook or Penomeco. We have been together for a year and he has never done this. I usially don't see him for a day or two not a month. I get it he is busy with work and all, but i miss him.If i wasn't calling or texting i know i wouldn't hear from him.I really miss him.

Im scared
'What if he is cheating on me ?' I shake my head and sighed
"He would never do that y/n . You know he loves you and he is just really busy "
I scoff I can't belive im talkimg to myself. I garb my phone that's right next to me and a pillow. I place the pillow on my lap and i hug it.I unlock my phone and opened kakao talk.

Me: I miss you!💙😖 * peach Heart emoticon *

Penlove💙:*read at 12:15 am on Febuary 20*

I sighed that was 5 days ago when is he going to reaspond.I decided to call him. What is the worst that can happen right? I mean im worried what if he fainted or something? I sighed yet again. Ugh i keep doing that. Im just worried about us. The phone kept riniging. It took 5 rings for him to answer. I let out a small breath not aware that i was holding one.

3rd P.O.V:

P: Hello

His voice was raspy and he sounded sleepy.

You: hey, babe i was--

P: Hey i was meaning to call you but im busy everytime i try. Sorry.

He sighs and leans over the edge of the couch while running his fingers through his hair.

You: its okay as long as you remembered. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up? I really want to see you. I miss you.

You bite your lip while you play with the hem of the pillow hoping he would say yes.

P:*sighs* Sorry babe i can't. You know im busy right now.

He bites his lip hoping you don't ask anything eles he just wants some time off.

You scof and rolled your eyes :Yeah i guess you are. Well, i hope you have a great life.

P

: hey what is that suppose to mean? I said i was busy babe it dose not mean i dont want to see you.

He lays down on the couch completly worried that he would lose you.

You: its just you do not have time to be with me anymore.It feels like you are avoiding me!

You halfed yelled frustrated with him and yourself.

P: Im not avoiding you! I just can't see you right now i have a lot of things going on.

He halfed yelled as well and was frustared that you didnt understand

You: Can you at least try !? Im here goimg crazy trying to see when i get to go out with my boyfriend.

You bite your lip trying to hold down the lump in your throat and hold the tears from coming down your face.

P:babe i really can't today how about tommorow? We can go to the movies and i just searched up some cafes near by we can do it all.

He didnt notice the crack in your voice or the lump you were trying so hard to keep down. He just sighs and just smiles even if you cant see it.

You : fine whatever

You clicked and hugged the pillow. Not feeling happy about tommorows date.you sighed and walked to your room getting ready for bed hoping that at least tommorow you get to see your boy friend.

Penomeco sighed when you clicked on him. He wasn't avoiding you or trying to hurt you. He is just busy with work.He misses you too but this month he just wants some time off from everything. He sighs again and jolts up and walks towards the producers seat and starts working on his music. Forgetting about the date he had with you tommorow.

A/N: i hope you guys like it. This is just the first part tommorow the story continues.Im sorry about not updating i just feel that the short stories arent good enough. Anyway dont forget to vote comment and share. :D Also please go check out his song L.I.E its really good