Chapter 7

"Velche! What's the problem that I heard on the phone?" The first thing that Zander's barked when he arrived at the chosen location for his upcoming movie.

Mehren Velche, a tall young brunette in her twenties, hastily turned her head to the back towards Zander who currently walked the ground like he owned it. Well, technically he did. She clicked her tongue, eyes scrutinised the man before she turned her body facing him. "Hammelton." She greeted in monotone, face blank gave nothing. "Cared to join me to sit before I explained it to you."

Zander hummed, walked to the nearest chair and took a sit. Mehren's followed suit. "I believe you had a bit difficulty to enter here, right? Too many reporters."

"Oh, so you did aware about it. Thought you don't." Zander's gave a side glance to her. "So, the problem?"

"Tsk!" Mehren glared him hearing those comments but continued to brief Zander regarding the ruckus. "Long story short, the issue arose when Michaella had being spotted drive out with someone from an hotel last night." She stopped, tried to gauged Zander's expression from the news.

Zander nodded once before inclined his body backwards to lean against the chair. Then, he unhooked his sunglasses while his right hand ran along his hair. "I failed to see any problem there. Though, I can understand the reason those reporters swarming outside. Then?"

Mehren proceed her words after the que. "You and your failure to see any problem!" She'd knitted her eyebrows in distress. "The issue here is that someone is you! Can't you see it. You're the director, Michaella is our lead. It's scandal here we're talking about. We did not make a romcom to serve such garbage to them, we make an action movie here! Such scandal will drag us down."

"Bullshit!" Zander's roared. Others on the site looked at them hearing it, eyes wondering the source of uproar.

"Yup, I know." Mehren countered while checking her fingernails, ignoring the ruckus that Zander had caused. She seriously bored with the Zander's never ending scandals, although he was a great director who'd always make box office movie's rate. That's the outmost reason she still stay standing beside him as an assistant director for years. "But, those reporters don't. For them you're just a slab of juicy meat for them to take a feast on. Can't you just keep your zip on? Seriously Hammelton! Just stop shooting things other than movie!"

"No. No. No." Zander said it repeatedly with his left hand shook on the air, denied it. "You misunderstood here. I said bullshit there because that someone was not me!" His forefinger pointed to himself. "I'm at home last night, took care of those twins. You knew the problem right? Well, I know I'm not a saint- "

"Oh, you're aware? Thanks god!"

"Seriously, Mehren?"

Mehren just shrugged her shoulders to the question, eyes still looked indifferent after those bashing.

"Hmmph, put that aside. Where's the PR? They're supposed to handled those reporters by now. I paid them for those."

"Currently doing their job, I believe." She answered while turned her head towards the entrance of the filming site.

"What did you mean by that?"

"Last report I got was before you came in. That time they're on their way to dish out something to underline those scandal. Maybe in few hours those reporters will scampering out from here." Mehren said then turned his head towards Zander again. "So, what will you do to make the issue to become icy cold?"